Reviews for Firework
MayaHikari chapter 6 . 10/13
That is not note that was a lengthy letter.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 18 . 9/30
So I know what severs next project will be. Removing unremovable scars.
FotoDi chapter 24 . 9/26
Who is the father of Ron & Ginevra? Albus?
FotoDi chapter 14 . 9/26
I like your Lucius Malfoy!
FotoDi chapter 11 . 9/26
Outstanding!

(Your Sirius Black is really cruel!)
FotoDi chapter 8 . 9/26
Outstanding.
FotoDi chapter 7 . 9/26
EE verging on O.
Your portrayal of Ron is a tad too one dimensional. He is 15 years old with hormones aplenty. He is angry... jealous ... lazy ... prejudiced... immature ... selfish ... and prone to one-sided simplistic fantasies.

But Ron is also scared about his own future ... he has few driving ambitions beyond the alluring Fame ceded to Super-Hero ... Ron is protective of his baby sister ... Ron loves his parents but he also is embarrassed by their visible poverty & scared of his Mother's temper ... Ron adores playing (& winning!) Chess but he cannot extrapolate the strategies and apply the same analytical thinking to real life situations ... Ron craves approbation but won't work for it ... Ron cannot control his temper and His Attacks have been excused or ignored by his family for years ... Ron has never had to learn that his vicious verbal attacks will someday have negative consequences which cannot be forgiven & forgotten after he mutters an insincere "I'm sorry"

Where is Dumbles? Even after Severus & Lucius captured Pettigrew & the 'Dark Lord cum homonucleus' Albus would not suddenly stop "Grooming" his weapon (Hatty J. Potter, B-W-L).

Why hasn't any reporter or curious student listened to Harry. He had been saying some shocking facts about his life. No one but Severus seems to pay any attention to HARRY... it seems that Harry's magical contemporaries are all blinded by the fabled persona of the mythical Boy-Who-Lived. Why cannot anyone see the person in front of them?

Where is Harry's stalker? Ginny Weasley would not stop being throwing herself at Harry, especially after his world-wide triumph at the Triwizard Tournament. Even if Harry is studying more, Ginny would stick to him like glue. He is her dream ...(meal ticket)!
Reyshia Moon Morningstar chapter 26 . 9/12
I hope theirs more to this sometime it's getting so interesting.
iafaS chapter 26 . 6/8
So who is Ron and Ginny's actual father? It was glossed over. Doge? Or Dumbledore since he's so 'protective' of Ron?
Enishi-Haru chapter 26 . 5/12
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Brightest Witch Hermione chapter 26 . 5/5
I really hope you are able to update this story it's awesome
Martionmanswife chapter 26 . 5/3
the story is really good. It is shame it has been so long since it was updated. I hope to see more eventually.
Kaorilamb chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
oh MY WORD! I LOVE THIS STORY!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
will harry be paired with anyone?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Bad start of a story with a ridiculous plot.