Reviews for Firework
Ron lost his pet he had a right to be mad. Harry can forgive Draco who did far worse this is just a Ron bashing story to make draco a good guy
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 2/3
Outstanding!
mattdombast chapter 3 . 1/5
Agree I would have drop them
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
THATS WHERE U R WRONG HARRY DEAR
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! IT WAS OUTSTANDING
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 10/10/2015
LOVE IT!
mizzrazz72 chapter 26 . 10/10/2015
Who is Ron's father? Is it Dumbledore?
Jenny Lindwall chapter 26 . 10/10/2015
Outstanding!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2015
So when Draco almost killed 3 people it ok. Ron does it he get life in jail. There is no such think as Ron noname. If they could do that they would have done that to sirus
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2015
On doc the first thinks Harry did was throw a badge at Ron head. Why is no one mad at Harry for that
Jopru chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
I've always liked this story. Any chance you might be continuing it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
You seem to understand emotional healing. Your story is well paced. I'm reading it straight through. Sometimes I get too involved to review after each chapter.
atymer chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
Thank goodness the kids are being 'dragged' or kicking and screaming to therapy. It will surely go a long way to save their sanity and their lives.

I was also very pleased to see Dumpy completely dressed down in a public forum. All his ills must be exposed if the sheep are ever to move on and realize (such faint hope I have) that they can not be dependant on one man to make their decisions. Alas, I am shouting in the wind, as sheep tend to remain as such all the way to the slaughterhouse.
Love Faith Embers chapter 25 . 4/14/2015
I like this chapter, and the rest of the story. Harry, poor boy...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
The chapters are good, but I find the report card at the end of each one irritating.