Reviews for Firework
atymer chapter 25 . 5/27
Thank goodness the kids are being 'dragged' or kicking and screaming to therapy. It will surely go a long way to save their sanity and their lives.

I was also very pleased to see Dumpy completely dressed down in a public forum. All his ills must be exposed if the sheep are ever to move on and realize (such faint hope I have) that they can not be dependant on one man to make their decisions. Alas, I am shouting in the wind, as sheep tend to remain as such all the way to the slaughterhouse.
Love Faith Embers chapter 25 . 4/14
I like this chapter, and the rest of the story. Harry, poor boy...
The chapters are good, but I find the report card at the end of each one irritating.
That chapter was too short. Harry ought to get some relationship out of his frustrating life. What about Sirius?
alice22 chapter 25 . 3/15
Wow! I just read all the updates. Ron nits in Azkaban, just the minimal of what he deserved.

Will Molly still try to get him out with or without Dumbles help?

Hermonies letter to Harry was touching.
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 3/15
LOVE IT!
lovewater chapter 25 . 3/15
Read this all through again, it's just that good. Looking forward to more.
dreamjanus chapter 25 . 3/14
ToOOOOOO BLASTED SHORT!

If you are having writers block, which I fully understand, then take time to either work on other writing projects or something else completely. If you try and force your way through it because of some feeling of requirement from your fans, STOP. It actually only makes it worse.

If on the other hand real life is the reason, that is fine too. Work on it (and other work) a bit every day will help create a habit that you can blend into everyday life.

Otherwise, I am still a fan...
dreamjanus chapter 10 . 3/14
Actually in at least movie canon, Harry could hit a bludger pretty far...don't remember on book canon.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 3/14
Henry and Albert.
You combine the H in Henry with the Al in Albert and you get Hal!
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 3/14
Dumbledore is starting his tumble to earth...nice! By the sounds of it the mind healer that is helping Hermoine is doing more for her than any books she could possibly read.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 25 . 3/14
Ron did not betray harry it was a fight. And parly harry fault since he throw a badge at Ron head. Hermonie betray harry 3 year but that ok.

And Harry can forgive all the stuff draco did witch was far worse then any thing Ron ever did. Plus Ron has good reason to hate draco. And how much did draco know about his dad gaveing ginny that diery.
AcadianProud chapter 25 . 3/14
, can't wait to see what is next.
adenoide chapter 25 . 3/14
It's interesting to read how you show the people are.
Corala chapter 25 . 3/14
So what will Harry say to her then