Reviews for Walk Away
FAXalltheway chapter 36 . 6/26
Once again, another amazing story. I had mixed feeling about Bella in this story. I do think it was fate that she found Edward, and I'm glad they worked something out where they can be together. I know she tried to justify leaving her kids but just leaving them for six months? That was extremely selfish and it could have done a lot of damage to the kids. I know it just a story though and it was definitely a great one. Thanks for writing it!
Sheedevil16j chapter 29 . 6/19
And why can't Edward move to Chicago? Why is that not a choice?
kadronya chapter 36 . 6/3
I like your fiction! I'm as Bella: a mother to three children and I love them but it's very difficult everytime to be happy when we are submerged, that professionally and personally (outside the family) it seems to have nothing done to oneself. thank you for sharing your fiction
Kopec82 chapter 36 . 5/14
Getting marry is like not necesary after soo many years un happy honestly it's like wrong but the story was good
XmariskaX chapter 36 . 5/5
Loved this!
Twihardder chapter 36 . 4/26
Not a story I was expecting to read. While this may not be a favorite of mine, at least it's well written. Not all stories turn out to be rainbows and unicorns. This one seemed more realistic. Thanks for writing and sharing!
alemorganx chapter 22 . 4/19
Wow didnt see that coming
Bevey99 chapter 36 . 4/14
Excellent. Loved it!
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 4/13
I've been wondering how old she was. Thought she must be a bit older than E. She had body image issues.
Bevey99 chapter 18 . 4/13
- or I want to make all of your cum dreams true.
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 4/13
It's little late w/ the theories but ... 1. She's engaged 2 She's married 3 She's nun.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 4/13
I've almost finished reading all of your multi-chapter fics. Thought I already had you as a favorite and on alerts. I was shocked that I didn't.
snoopylover60 chapter 15 . 3/23
So they finally got together! What is she still hiding?

Looking forward to more :D
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 3/23
I am loving this! Cant wait for more
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 3/23
Stuck in Forks, and still no clue what she is running...