Reviews for Phantom's Justice
karate kid remix chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh mah gosh! This is awesome! please update! can't wait til danny shows up, will danielle be closer to robin cause he's similar to danny? can danny be all overprotective father on her? she's been missing for six months roughly so he must be pretty frantic by now. please update! don't keep me in suspense!
Goldenseal chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
It seems like a great start, but that's all that is-a start. If you update it will be a great story.
Shadowprice chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
this is good you should make more
TheCursedWolf chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
i hope you'll continue the story
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
MOAR! I DEMAND IT! I WANT MOAR!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This sounds pretty cool, please continue!
suntan140 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
update soon please
GingerNinga chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Update.
jroetzer chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great start, I just hope it isn't dead.
Inviso-Al chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I would like an update soon please.
Bat-phone chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Dude okay there's 36, yes you read that correctly 36 other people that want to see more chapters so please...
UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD
!
Ghostmelody chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You should make Danny the ghost king
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Please update! This is a great start! Looking forward to more!
Also will/does Dani get/have Ghostly Wail in this story?
Karyn Phantom chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHH. I look forward to the next chapter.
dmc fanboy chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
finding dani hmm a sequel perhaps but you don't have this as complete interesting
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »