Reviews for Familj: Family
Madds.Is.Trash chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This was so sweet, and I had a grin on my face the entire time while reading it.
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Aww! Cute!
Bratty chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I deeply enjoyed the domestic feeling in this story. It's the little details, like Sweden helping Finland with the apron strings, that really help build atmosphere.

I also really liked the line about Finland being different from Norway and Iceland because he had no issues smiling. It says a lot about all three nations, and it's just lovely in general. Really the kind of line you remember for years to come.
Qwd136 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Oh. OTP moment.
Ladybg Lover chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
So fluffity! I love it! Arigato for everything you've ever written
Mika Nakane chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's so CUTE! You're right, unlike practically every other country, Sweden and Finland just CAN'T be with anyone else. The two of them, plus Sealand... A perfect little family. And the Nordics are a family on their own as well. I love these Hetalia families. The FACE family, the Soviet Union, and the Nordics.
MapleLover chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
*starts fangirling and squealing* SO ADORABLE! *'borrows' Kiku's camera and takes a picture of the family*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
In Sweden we mostly do not say "nej" or "ja". We mostly hum. Three basic hums:
Two sharp shorts ones- no.
One long, soft and one a tiny bit more high-pitched, middle long- yes
One short, kind of soft, goes up in tone- oh?/what happened then?/I'm listening.

Hope I didn't confuse you!
Mischiefer chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This story was sooooo good :3
slioe chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
beautiful :)
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aww that was very sweet
leap4joytx chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I couldn't finish this, I was so bored. You never written things that bore me to tears (almost) before. I was disappointed.

Also, Finland is /not/ a Scandinavian country, he's a Nordic. There are only three Scandinavian countries - Norway, Denmark, and Sweden. Just so you know.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
awwww thats cute

loved it. well written, well done. cannon...sorta XD

brilliant. i wish you luck in the comp _
Scarabsi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
What a nice little piece on the closeness of the Nordic family! It almost felt like a Christmas Special with how everyone was all gathered together and having fun despite the little disagreements and arguments. Because that's what makes a good family, right?
WhisperWeeper chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Love it, it's so cute! I wish you luck in the contest as well :D

WhisperWeeper