Reviews for Mark It With A Heart
Violet-rash chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Unique...
But wAt is lens sexuality?
Kagato Arikawa chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
D'aaaaw :3 It's so sweet. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
A very nice story . I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
MinistryOfMagic13 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
yay thanks for posting again :D Please post again soon :D
AthenaIsis chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Aw, this is really cute and it's a nice break from romance stories. It's really nice how Rin just accepted Len like that. Their characterization is really nice. It's also got some nice humor at times. I really like your writing style too. Keep it up and please update soon!
MinistryOfMagic13 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
this is sweet :) please post more soon :D
The Reborn Honeybee chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Hi again :) I love this chapter, since Rin is encouraging Len to make him happy. At least, that's what I think is happening. If that was what really was happening, yay! :)

I think I made a grammar mistake there. Sorry about that.
aloof-kokiri chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Wow, this is kind of what happened to me...only in reverse. I was caught by my brother after stealing his clothes for around two years. Only he and my best friend knows. I really like where this is going! I'm glad Rin is so acceptive of Len's confession. Please continue!
The Reborn Honeybee chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
This chapter is awesome, like the first two. I love how Rin and Len are so close. It's so sweet. Sibling fluff :3

This story is a nice break from reading romance stories. I hope you continue this till the end! :)
Mitsu chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I have never seen a story with this kind of plot... It's nice, cute and well, lovely.

Yes, more chapter please
ilooovejirachi chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Aw this is so cute and such an interesting and original plot :) i love rin and len's characterisation. esp len cuz he's so cute update soon :3
ilooovejirachi chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
CitizenOfHedwigpolis chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
It's so cute

Eheh. Please continue! I want to see how this turns out. )
The Reborn Honeybee chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Though this story doesn't have the RinxLen romance that I usually read, I really love this. Sure, they're not a couple, unless you'll make this a twincest story, but I love their sibling love. Keep it up! :)