Reviews for safe and sound
maddy chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
it was pretty good I liked it very much hope you write another chapter
Adriny chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I am almost dying of curiosity. Please update
Adriny chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Very good. Please update fast
Asherstonn chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love the story so far! Keep it coming!
the silence in between chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Aww, this was a really sweet chapter. You write Regina and Daniel so adorably. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
mar chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
AWWWW SO BOTH CHAPTER;)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very pretty. Great origin story for them. Catch ya on the flip side.
Caroline chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love your start and would love to read more! Regina's and Daniel's story really got to me when I saw Stable Boy, it's nice to see someone writing about them, as I am not the best writer myself :P
Joan chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh, this is great! I love me some Regina/Daniel. There's way too little fic for this ship fandom yet. And this is a wonderful first chapter! Both the Regina/Henry and Regina/Daniel scenes felt very in character and I can't wait too find out where you're planning to take this.
I LOVE IT chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I loved it! I absolutely LOVED it! Please, please write more! Regina/Daniel is one of my favorite pairings in this series and this fandom needs more of it. I hate femmeslash and everyone just keeps writing Swan Queen (no offense to anyone who likes slash and/or Swan Queen, that's just my opinion and I didn't mean to offend). There are so few Regina/Daniel fanfics and this one is pure gold! Write more, write more, please! 3

I swear, I would love it if you updated. Your spelling and grammar is wonderful, your portrayal of Regina (before she turned evil) and Daniel is amazing. Your writing is very good. Please update :)!

:) :) :) :) :)
skinnymini01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm loving this story so far! Can't wait for the next update!