Reviews for Blank Round
LadyDream3512 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Oh wow, I have no words to describe how much I like this story! Your introduction of characters are really interesting and it's different from the normal OC-IN-KHR stories. I do hope you continue! I really do look forward in reading the next chapters
akuma-chan25300 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
AHAHAHA! Oh how I laughed. Ryuu, Ryo, and Kotori's relationship is pretty cute, if not strange. And I'm guessing that Koemi is related to the mafia (or she might just be some guy cross-dressing as a girl) or something among those lines. Well, even if this is on indefinite hiatus, I still look forward to the next chapter.
Klages chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This is awesome. Update soon?
Preppy-Stealthy-Ninja chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Ha-ha-haaaa! OH MAn this is just hilarious! Your character is hilarious!

Seriously I was ROTFL when I read this part:Butt, meet concrete. Oh, you two are already good friends? Well isn't that just fantastic.

In fact this too: Y-you…! AHAHAHA! Y-Yuriko, sweetheart...meet your new t-tutor. Lal Mirch here is going to teach you how to be a certified criminal! You might be arrested and everything! Oh sweetie, you'll get your own lackeys and you'll shoot things- isn't this just so exciting?" I lifted my head up from the floor to gape at her, looking for that twinkle in her eye that told me when she was just kidding. There was no twinkle today, however- just a giant grin and crimson eyes that were actually starting to tear up from laughing so hard.

Man, oh man do you crack me up with your awesome character...

I noticed the name changing too...hmm, you'll explain? I can imagine that this will be a fun, spartan living life for Yuriko.

Aw, I was suprised at the other ninja...that was a coincidence.

XD

I

WANT

THE

CHAPTER

NOW.

Preppy-Stealthy-Ninja chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Ah finally! I was trying to find this awesome story since I was reading it on my mobile (The bitch refused me to review.)

Anyway...this...

What is this awesome piece of a fic that I have grazed my eyes upon?

I.

Simply.

Adored.

It.

Seriously, I just pressed this with a roll of my eye and I get this. (Note to self: Never be cynical about a fic.)

Anyway, your OC seems cool. Lal Mirch is her tutor? Woohoo! Bring it on.

I feel that this fic will be funny, sweet and lovely.

Instant favourite XD