Reviews for The Phoenix and the Wolverine
This is the greatest story I've ever read. You should be an actual author!
Nouriel chapter 51 . 12/27/2017
Good chapter! Hope to read next soon!
TRAtheist chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
"United Planets of the Federation"

lolwut
Guest chapter 51 . 10/15/2017
I only found this story arc a few days ago, and at first I was going to suggest you find a good proof reader. Then I got hooked and couldn't put it down.
So, scratch the proof reader as I don't want any delay in new chapters.
Grin.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I only recently found this story and spent the last few days reading all (so far!) 51 chapters.
When I first started I was going to recommend a good proof reader or two, then I got hooked and decided I did NOT want to slow you down in getting these chapters out!
Yes, they are a little rough around the edges ...But Who Cares!
So far this ride has been the most fun I've had in years!
I am Sooo looking forward to the next 51 chapters.
Grin!
Thank you!
Grochek1 chapter 51 . 10/15/2017
It looks like Ares is either getting power by being the Cylon God as well as prayer as Ares. It also appears that he is either joining or absorbing power from another ascended being (The Jealous God?).

I am interested in the next confrontation between the Xavier and Cylons.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 51 . 10/14/2017
Nice to see another chapter after so long!

Still amazed at how your able to mesh all three of the fandoms so well.
keithallen chapter 51 . 10/13/2017
This chapter carries on the plot nicely and gives foreboding of things to come. Laura Roslin finally submitting to surgery is a good thing. Laura the 'little wolverine' becoming politically correct? THAT has to be really tightening her shorts! LOL.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 51 . 10/13/2017
Thanks for a very entertaining read. The divisions in Cylon society caused by no.1's maneuverings are fascinating to watch in your portrayal of them. the President's control issues Re: her cancer are also interesting to watch given some of my RL interests. Thanks for a great chapter. Looking forward to more.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 51 . 10/12/2017
Great chapter, will done for each part of the story.
Maloran chapter 51 . 10/12/2017
Oh good. For a minute I thought we were dealing with the Preservers and the Iconians. As for the golden object, I feel we're dealing with a ST:TOS item, I just can't place it.

By what I mean by Preservers, I always felt that the 12 tribes would be perfect as a Preserver race, like the Native American tribe in TOS.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/24/2017
Brilliant action-packed chapter and the plot has really leaped on. I suspected for ages Ares was behind this and now its been confirmed.

Only thing that's a shame is the destruction of the last remaining Resurrection Ships. I wish Nat and Big Red could have captured them to aid them with their rebellion.

Anyways, really enjoyed reading this and I am very happy this fic is still alive and kicking :)
The Sithspawn chapter 50 . 9/21/2017
Good chapter!

Nice to see a new update :) And Ellen is going to tell the Cylons the truth that was kept from them by One :D That's going to be fun ;)

Update again soon please! :)
Kris chapter 50 . 9/9/2017