Reviews for The Phoenix and the Wolverine
Guest232 chapter 51 . 6/6
51 chapters of excellent writing and then nothing.. last update 2017... hope it is not abandon..
SageQ chapter 51 . 5/20
Hope you get back to this soon; surprisingly I really like it.
Guess this is yet another story abandoned by the writer. Sigh
JOHN0713 chapter 51 . 4/24
Excellent story looking forward to read the rest of it.
Umbra.Venator chapter 51 . 3/7
Awesome story, definitely looking forward to more, please update!
This is the greatest story I've ever read. You should be an actual author!
Nouriel chapter 51 . 12/27/2017
Good chapter! Hope to read next soon!
TRAtheist chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
"United Planets of the Federation"

lolwut
Guest chapter 51 . 10/15/2017
I only found this story arc a few days ago, and at first I was going to suggest you find a good proof reader. Then I got hooked and couldn't put it down.
So, scratch the proof reader as I don't want any delay in new chapters.
Grin.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I only recently found this story and spent the last few days reading all (so far!) 51 chapters.
When I first started I was going to recommend a good proof reader or two, then I got hooked and decided I did NOT want to slow you down in getting these chapters out!
Yes, they are a little rough around the edges ...But Who Cares!
So far this ride has been the most fun I've had in years!
I am Sooo looking forward to the next 51 chapters.
Grin!
Thank you!
Grochek1 chapter 51 . 10/15/2017
It looks like Ares is either getting power by being the Cylon God as well as prayer as Ares. It also appears that he is either joining or absorbing power from another ascended being (The Jealous God?).

I am interested in the next confrontation between the Xavier and Cylons.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 51 . 10/14/2017
Nice to see another chapter after so long!

Still amazed at how your able to mesh all three of the fandoms so well.
keithallen chapter 51 . 10/13/2017
This chapter carries on the plot nicely and gives foreboding of things to come. Laura Roslin finally submitting to surgery is a good thing. Laura the 'little wolverine' becoming politically correct? THAT has to be really tightening her shorts! LOL.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 51 . 10/13/2017
Thanks for a very entertaining read. The divisions in Cylon society caused by no.1's maneuverings are fascinating to watch in your portrayal of them. the President's control issues Re: her cancer are also interesting to watch given some of my RL interests. Thanks for a great chapter. Looking forward to more.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 51 . 10/12/2017
Great chapter, will done for each part of the story.