Reviews for The Phoenix and the Wolverine
Shadowmane2001 chapter 56 . 2/11
You know I am positive you have no end to the amount of suggestions that you get. But I was rewatching some classic Star Trek Scenes, and one popped into my mind, I just had to suggest.

I could see Captain Karath when he comes over to the Galactica Bring a young (or any) Volatile Klingon warrior. Who has strike orders to main tail the peace. And when he is VERY CLEARLY insulted he threatens the offender, and then when captain's orders to Stand down are ignored.

Karath draws his disruptor and vaporizes him. Right on Live broadcast. and When someone demands to know what happened, Karath casually says.

"I gave him an order to settle down. He ignored it, I executed him for disobeying a direct order."

Imagine just how badly that would shock the 12 tribes. Realizing these warriors consider honor a matter of life or death.
Shadowmane2001 chapter 57 . 2/11
I am Loving this story along with all the twists, turns, and political drama you have thrown in.
Glrasshopper chapter 57 . 11/15/2020
It's great to know that you are still plodding along with this. You have a writing style that captures the reader with your world building rather than the "throw words at the reader" tactic that many others have.

I admit that I'm at a loss as to what could spook the Phoenix, but I look forward to finding out.
Alcides12 chapter 57 . 11/10/2020
You know, Your last chapter was posted the same day that I sat at the side of my mother’s hospital bed as they took her off life support.
Reading that new chapter gave a small lift to that sad day.
Though you could not of known that, I appreciated it.
Now, this chapter was 4 months in waiting and looking forward to finding out what’s underground.
Question, shouldn’t that be Colonel Tigh instead of Mr. Tigh when Lee speaks to him?
ljbrown1 chapter 57 . 11/8/2020
Thank you for writing.
I know it takes a lot of effort to create these stories.
Rowegeorge chapter 57 . 11/6/2020
I love this story! Keep up the excellent work!
Makanie chapter 57 . 11/7/2020
Great chapter! I love the appearance of Lady Q.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 57 . 11/7/2020
Have not said much, but I love how twisting and turny this story gets!
Starpottergeek chapter 57 . 11/6/2020
good job please update
Arthorius chapter 57 . 11/6/2020
Welcome back.

Good Show!

That energy being could be anyone...
stars90 chapter 57 . 11/5/2020
Okay... a lot of people are gonna come out of this chapter pretty ticked off...
rowegeorge chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
Good read. The story has good flow and keeps me wanting to continue to read.
Starpottergeek chapter 56 . 8/10/2020
good job keep up the good work
kittyranma chapter 56 . 8/5/2020
Interesting, looking forward to the next chapter.
kittyranma chapter 34 . 8/3/2020
I've been thinking about this a lot. All I can say is I can't wait for the refugees to meet commander Data. Muhaha.