Reviews for Going Dutch
Starviking chapter 1 . 6/7
I REALLY love this chapter! Cain is so sweet to DG and it makes a load of sense that when it's just the two of them, they can talk things out that need to be before they get too gnarled up inside.
jack the shmee chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Awesome, fun fic. Thanks so much for writing and I hope you're well!
Lattelady chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Very nice. You have such a wonderful touch with these two. Cain was such a sneek and I loved it.
merideath chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Fuzzy... *giggles* I loved it, the realism, just everything was perfect. I love your fics and can't wait for you to write more, be it on Catalyst or more small fic treats that keep everyone happy. Thank you so much for sharing this perfect little fic of fuzzy Cain. *glees*
Aniable chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
thank you for another awesome smutty DG/Cain fic!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Nice bit of happy for our favorite pair of characters. And some smut for us. Win-win!
TheDuchessTab chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Thank you for the awesome story! Loved it!
Lcsaf chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
The idea of calling Cain 'fuzzy' makes me giggle a little. I completely forgot you said this was going to be a short one, so it was a happy surprise to see where she kissed him for the first time in the third chapter and they go at it in the fourth. In a truck. *snicker*

I love how real you make this one, from the bump against the dashboard to the very real hair on Wyatt to the most likely scenario to him finishing first, it all seems more believable and natural to his first time out of the suit. It's good.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Yay! I love it. I love how how real you make the l
Jackie chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Yey for all of it! _

Love your writing style and plot lines!
TheDuchessTab chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
yay the plot bunnies attacked and we get another chapter! I loved this one and thought that Cain playing DG as well as DG playing him was too funny! Cant wait for more!
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Yay, another chapter soon! I love when your stories get the best of you and make you write more :). Love sneaky, sweet, cuddling, affectionate Cain. Your Cain's always kick ass! Can't wait for more!

Kenta Divina chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I really love how you write these two - their personalities, their bantering, and how they click.

So glad you're back in the fanfic world! Always tons of fun to read your work - I even go back and re-read on occasion because finding good, COMPLETED, work is hard to come by :)

You are appreciated!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
aok225 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I'm so freaking glad you're back writing again. Squee for new chapters!

(Got anymore Boomtown material left in you? Ineed more David Morris. *rowr*)
tardisinthesgc chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
squeeeee, Fox, this is adorable! can't wait for an update!