Reviews for Notice Me
Kat chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I have said this before but I love your style of writing, your really talented
ficmouse chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I am at last getting round to reviewing this properly.

I liked that although this is written from Mollie's point of view it is so very in character for Kate. It was painful to read because she is so self destructive and manipulative but at the same time you made me smile when she stole the coffee and toast. You caught the outward confidence and bravado covering up all that insecurity and hurt so well.

The little details were excellent, the skimpy nightshirt, the knee high boots she had discarded and the stumble when she tried to do them up.

I was amused by the way she manipulated Jed so obviously. Also that Mollie at least realised there was really only one person she needed to notice her.

I wonder if Kate will ever be happy.
Antonia-x chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Ooh, new review button, since I reviewed the last one - how odd anyhow..

This was a bedtime story, so unlike the last one, I'm a little glad there wasn't much dark and spooky going on in it. Though I do love how it could just be a little continuation - I like the idea of you having a beginning and a vague plot and just giving me all the in between bits, in whatever order.

I know you found it odd that Molly ended up telling the story, but I rather liked that fact purely because she told you everything that was happening - rather than Kate or Jed because I'm sure they'd gloss over bits of their behaviour and actions.

I also really appreciated how it could have been a scene at the beginning of any episode, what with breakfast and Jed not speaking, and Kate not being dressed yet. But the married man, and Ryan remembering his own moment with Kate.

Continuing to feel so very sorry for lost little Kate, I feel sad that everyone knows why she is doing what she is doing yet they can't quite pluck up the courage to tell her, and whether even if they did, she'd take any notice. Which right enough is realistically understandable.

However she does seem to be getting under Jed's skin at the moment... not sure whether that is a good thing or a very very bad thing.

Needless to say I enjoyed this very much, and I'm already looking forward to what she tells you next because I've well and truly fallen for them, if I wasn't certain before, I am now.

Loveyou!x