Reviews for I'm Still Here, Chief
Adam Troy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Beautiful. I'm a real sucker for the ending of this movie, and you've made it even more complete and more sweet. Very well-written, too; I'm surprised you've got only this one story posted. You should write more. ;)
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Mets just lost the game. To cheer me up, I thought I'd watch Frequency; it's my favorite movie and the Mets have a happy ending. Then, like I always do after I discover that I like something, I look to see ic it has any fanfiction. Sadly, there are only two, but I clicked on this one and I'm so glad I did. It's written very well and it made me happy :) . You did a real good job on it. If you ever write anymore stories for Frequency. Definitely let me know. ( hint hint, some hurtJohn with Frankcomingtotherescue would be greaaat!)
marianne chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Watched the Movie several times. I love it and that title is what really got me too from the movie. Liked your story missed in the blanks. Dennis Quaid is really good in that stuff, isn't he. What me moves all the time too is from Enemy Mine and The Day after Tomorrow and mostly the final parts with the sons or adopted ones.
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
While I have never seen the movie, I've seen the trailers for it, and it does look like it's a good movie. As for your story itself Burygirl, it looks promising, if a bit lacking in detailed descriptions. Beyond that, I see a good future for you here my friend and I wish you luck. Adios!
Rainhealsme chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hello. I saw your request in the Writer’s Anonymous forum, and thought I’d give feedback since no one else ever seems too. So, with further ado, here is what I think;

For your first fan-related work, this isn’t half bad. Grammar and plot-wise that is. It was smooth, and easy to read through. Since this fandom is unfamiliar to me, I can’t really tell if the characters are acting like themselves, or if you added any Ocs or not…sorry. But like I said before, it’s not bad.

Try checking out The Reviewer’s Lounge Too for more feedback/advice. I hate to say it, but it’s way more active than Writer’s Anonymous. ~xXKiraUzumakiXx