Reviews for Pinky Promise
G chapter 17 . 3/17
Wha... what the fuck just... happen...?
I... someone, someone... I need to sit down... holy shit
mel.xo chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Ohmygod, I can't believe you'd end it there! I need more, like neeeeeeeed! You've left us with like a double-whammy cliff hanger! I mean Tony remembers! Felicia left! (No problem, Tony can track her down with his superb stalking skills) and she has cancer! :(((( I mean all these feels aside, I just love Tony and fella so much. As kids and in the present, they're always so much fun! And I'm usually a pepperony shipper too.. It's been close to a year since the last update, and I don't think you'll be updating, but I figure I'd just let you know how amazing it would be to see this completed :)
Special Agent Author chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
NO! You CANNOT just leave it off there. That's not fair. *sobs* WHY?!
Please, please update. Please.

Okay, actual review time.

Brilliant writing. I love how you portrayed Tony's childish side, and the story is as funny as anything. In fact, it made me burst out laughing a couple of times. Not many authors can pull off humor like that, so congratulations!

OC Critique: *cracks knuckles* Fella is a very interesting OC. She's got plenty of faults, and as many strengths to match. Part of the fun of this story is watching her deal with everything that Tony, or just life in general, throws at her. Now, should you ever continue this story (PLEASE DO) make sure that Fella deals with what I think's been pushed her way in this chapter the way Fella would. Don't make her completely lose her character, because that's what makes this story so fun to read.

In the end, I can't do much but praise this story because it is just that good. SO PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SRSLY IM NOT KIDDING UPDATE.
-SAA
Calliope's Scribe chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
I hope you continue writing this, it's really good!
GingerbreadUmbrella chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
PLEASE update soon! I need to know what happens next! Also, for a minute there I wondered if Vanessa was hiding the fact that Tony was there.
PrETTyGuRLNaE chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
YOU MUST KEEP WRITING! I have to know what Tony does now that he remembers Fella! Also, your story is totally awesome. Please keep posting.
LapisLazuliRose chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
Oh my god that is so sad. I actually cried. Youre writing is very good. Im looking foward to reading more.
jewels1798 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
UPDATEEEE PLEASE :) this is like the best story ever!
Lizzy B chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Great story! Update soon please!
Angry-Reader chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Well! It's about time! You better get your novel published if you're going to deprive me of reading for that long! Sheesh! Chapter was great, excellent if you will! Thanks for all the awesome!
SpuffyFanSinceYesterday chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
I love this story and I can't wait for Tony to find Fella!
blackhawk68 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
So this went from lung-achingly funny to extremely depressing.
But everything will work out.
Because an empty hotel room won't stop Tony Stark from finding Fella.
And then, whatever this is, will be fixed.
Because he's Tony Fucking Stark and he's a fucking genius.
...Right?
RIGHT?
blackhawk68 chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
I just keep reading Tony's epiphany moment over and over again and it never ceases to make me smile and try not to laugh. IT'S JUST SO LIKE HIM.
huihoiho chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor fella, i guess i know what she has.
at some point you hinted that she wears a wig and her mother died of cancer. and bad tests only mean that she already had cancer and that therapies didnt help. the way vanessa reacted
only means that fella is seriously ill, deadly ill ?
FELLA ISNT SUPPOSED TO DIE !
Marcodurp chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
AHH! AMAZING AND PAINFUL UPDATE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!