Reviews for The Process of Becoming
HaloMaster1080 chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Not going to lie this cliff hanger has had me dying (Not literally) for over two years, I just think it would be nice if you where to at least update everyone on this story as to if it will ever continue or if it came to a rather sudden end. This was one of the best Fan Fics I have read for Prototype and I feel as if it is quite well done, I must also praise you for liking both Mercer and Heller as there is usually quite the divide between fans. Thank you for reading.
A shade of grey91 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
and you ended it here?! for over a year?! This was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and you decided to END IT HERE?!...by the by, I love how you seem to respect both James and Alex, for authors on fanfiction it seems to be a war, you either love one and hate the other, is it so hard to like both?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
update! please
Chia chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I want moar!
Jacob shives chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I look forword to the next instalment!
WhiteWolfGoddess chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Wow! I'm glad realization dawned on Alex quickly. It would've been a little frustrating if Dana had kept yelling the truth in one ear just for her words to go out the other XD. Keep up the good work and, though I absolutely can't wait for it, take your time writing the next chapter! .
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Good Story !
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I wounder where James went? Did Alex's conscious takeover or did he split off making James a separate being.
Blacklight14 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
God i love this story. Great chapter.
Laluzi chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Hmm. I think Alex's realization that she was right was... a little too quick. That probably should have been drawn out through a longer conversation, not just a throwaway comment.

Still, though, keep it up.
FabianH chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
"watching sick civilians grudge* past another"
"obeying the commands of his latter* friend"
"Negative thoughts from* which had been exercised"
"exercised out of* her mind"
"having* a sun ray peak in"
"Suggesting* that James has probably* already left"
"pink coloured* object"
*trudge
*take out 'latter'
*take out 'from'
*change 'out of' for 'from'
*take out 'coloured.' It's just redundant.
*letting
*assuming, *no 'probably'
Well, well, well...This is getting interesting :3
Eager for the next chapter.
PashN chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
This story has a nice pace and plot. Your writing style fits it very well as well - I like how you use simple words and concepts to create a bigger and complex picture.

Good luck with your exams and your story. :)
anon chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This is really good writing. A giant cliffie though. You need another chapter.
KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Haaa I had the sneaking suspicion that /he/'d be making a comeback. glad to see it happened, but id've thought it'd be neat to actually witness the events that led to alex' return, unless those will be revealed with due time.

either way please Update! I love the thought-process writing of this story.
MASTER T-REX chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I bet it's Alex! I have a writers hunch and I know! Keep updating man, the suspense is killing me!