Reviews for Left 4 Dead 2: Seven Hundred and Thirty
Jess chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Damn...That's really deep. Enjoyed it tons though! I didn't cry, just maybe because I might've missed a part because of my eye sight, haha! I'll try and read it all, and most likely then I'll cry, hahaha! Amazing fan fic from you, love all your stories. Keep up the great work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh god the feels
frog-ribbit chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
OMG You're evil! Haha, this is a great story! I love it, it just made me super sad. :C Still, you're a fantastic writer. Thanks for posting this awesome story.
avenger.addict chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I was literately on the verge of tears reading this... :'(
very well done.
SarcasticGal68 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I don't know what to say...
I've never even heard of Left 4 Dead before this, but this fic is just so beautiful, raw and emotional. I'm amazed.
I almost cried. And it takes alot to make me cry.
Its fantastic.
FD chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It's written beautifully! I nearly cried... ;_;
Inactive00 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That was really depressing. Yet strangely comforting. Don't ask why- I pretty sure I'm just crazy.

Thank you for this. Beautiful
fanficequalskilig chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I hate you for this.

I hate you for killing Ellis.

I hate you for writing such a beautiful suicide note that almost left me in tears.

My heart hurts. :(
nellisnellis chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That almost happened to me... It was a car accident when I was 12 and my uncle leaped infront of me( we were bothin the backseat and his seatbelt was off) and he almost died! He survived but he is paralyzed from the waist down. I thank him everytime i see him

And this story is beautiful I thank you for writing such a masterpiece
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is absolutely beautiful, and this honestly made me cry. I love the characterization and the emotional detail. I just. Everything. So wonderful. So sad. UGH. You write amazingly beautiful.
jjfarmertv chapter 1 . 5/9/2012