Reviews for Opening Cages
xxangelgrl92 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
good story really like how its coming out
yakiem chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
nice writing.
punkassbitch chapter 2 . 12/3/2002
wish I could write like you. I really love the story and you've shaped it so well. You've really pinned the characters.

Are you gonna write more...cuz that would be nice

Just keep up the good work
Miss Riss chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
Wow! your a really good writer and I love the story so far. Seriously though you write very well, almost too good lol... ok well keep writen bye
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Oh, positively wonderful. I love your writing style, love your plot, love your characterizations, love Alec's (your) wisecracks...Let's face it. I could go on like this for days. And, while I normally wouldn't mind, I'm slightly pressed for time. Just know that if I did have time to gush properly, I certainly would do so.

Beautiful. Keep up the excellent work.
horsecrazy2 chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
yay! a new update! i swear to God, a new chapter in one of your stories is like freakin' christmas morning for me. it's pathetic, really. lol great job; i love your writing so much.
Tali chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
What is NWP?
Whisper chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
Oh I love your story so much! Love how Logan was comparing things to slaps, punches, and kicks. Could you tell me where NWP is? I definately want to continue reading this well written story and I'm also looking for another place to post my writings since it is M/A and I understand that's what NWP is about. Thanks for posting the story!
Ellashy chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
I love your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
i hope you update this soon cuz i really wanna know what happens and how you're gonna write the rest of the story.
Toothpicksfromhell chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I love this story...need...update...*is dying a horrible, painful slow death from waiting*
Kerr chapter 2 . 6/14/2002
I think the most obvious thing I see here, is the difference between S1 Max and S2 Max. S1 Max would have told Logan to f# k off and gone, alone if necessary, to rescue one of her own/family/friend. But S2 Max has geared her heart to Logan instead of her actions. She's always acted based on emotions and Logan, more logic...but S2 made Max's emotions about Logan...arg...not making much sense here. But in any case. Great start and I can't wait to see what happens to Alec and the fallout of Log convincing (or does he?) Max NOT to go. :)
Bruiser chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Yo, this is cool. Please keep writing. Looking forward to new chapters.
Shimemore too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
NEED... MORE... SOON...
Dia chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
alright..now I had to come by for a second thought after all of those reviews.

First off: although I'd love to boot Logan down the stairs...and as much as it hurts to go on through this with the absence of Alec, I'm glad you're doing it. This is exactly how the situation would be... and we all know Legs needs to stick his neck in to prove a point, however irritating it can be. (-has a sudden impulse to deck the guy-)

Second- It's wonderful how you're keeping this friendship thing between Max and Alec. After all, this is how Max has always viewed her brothers and sisters. We need to wade into this gradually people! Give this chick some credit...everything's fabulous so far!

Keep up the great work Baloo, I'm loving it! Just make it a bit longer and I won't have to go into Alec withdrawal.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »