Reviews for Our Past Defines Us
Girasol93 chapter 33 . 12/28/2017
This was updated almost 6 years ago... I need to know what happens next! PLEASE, PLEASE be alive and well still, oh great author, and put up the latest chapter I AM BEGGING YOU!

This story is so good I binged on it in a single day just so I can find out what Alex does next. I absolutely love the development of all the characters including your OCs, but Alex especially seeing him pretty much evolve slowly but surely into the man we will all come to fall in love with XD

I hope you are again alive and well and have not given up on this story despite how much time has passed :(
arawiguM chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Is this a case of author's cock block? Well, if so, then worry not! I started on my first fic. some tine ago and had a chapter that I didn't finish until two months later!
DragonlordRynn chapter 32 . 11/9/2017
I love this story. Alex and Dana are spot-on, and I feel Alex's irritation with his mother.

I can't help but imagine what it would be like for Casey (and Joline) when the Infection hits and Alex turns into a nigh-unstoppable killing machine.
the reader O-0 chapter 20 . 9/14/2017
I swear, the song 'Am I Evil' by Metallica fits this fanfic PERFECTLY XDXDXD
the reader O-0 chapter 17 . 9/14/2017
Last time i commented, i never had the time to read all of this... this fanfic is pretty good. Actually its one of the best i've seen. Writers block sucks...but as I said, this fanfic is great! Keep it up! :D
Aziquesa chapter 33 . 9/9/2017
I just found this story today, and I've been enjoying every moment of it! I've been so full of anger and sympathy, and I'm hoping that Alex will have his sister back very soon! Are you going to include the Blacklight in this? Will it get an update? Soon? I'd love to see a continuation, so I hope you'll find enough inspiration to sit down and write! I'd be happy to help with ideas if it helps! /Aziquesa
o-O The Reader chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
Woah. This is goin pretty good, I like it! ]

I always assumed Alex's past was this bad. No wonder he turned out to be so dark...and now only prototype 2 {typed it in lowercase on purpose cause it aint worth existing and activision are cunts}
players will only recognise Alex mercer as the villian...well, not counting the p2 players that research the first game.

R.I.P Alex J. Mercer-Loving brother and boyfriend-Born July 16, 1979, ''Died'' October_, 2008.
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 33 . 7/8/2017
When I first saw the summary of this story, I got interested. I'm always curious about the childhood lives of Alex and Dana. Crap I freaking fell in love with this story, Alex being a father figure to his baby sis is so sweet. And it was so heartbreaking when she betrayed him at P2. But I knew her reasons for her betrayal. She has seen that Alex is no more but only the shell of ZEUS' existence. Please continue this story, it's so amazing. Thumbs up for 'ya!
I love prototype chapter 33 . 4/21/2017
This is great. Glad to see you're back.

I hope to see another update soon! Can't wait to see Alex's reaction.
FD chapter 33 . 3/30/2017
YOU'RE BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
shadowassassin chapter 33 . 3/25/2017
I just played Prototype, but already fond of the relationship between Alex and Dana, which led me to this fanfiction. This background story of them is beautiful. I have a sister too and regard our relationship like the one Alex and Dana have, thankfully without all those violence. I'm currently playing Prototype 2 and hope to see Dana soon in my next playthrough. She's still alive in the end of the first Prototype, wasn't she? She's just so cute and always make me remember my sister, which is currently living away from me.
I really like your fanfiction, so please keep writing.
AlexMercer125 chapter 33 . 2/2/2017
I'm so darn excited to see this story come back, I think I could cry. Thank you so much, this chapter was definitely worth the wait.
buckythesoldier chapter 33 . 2/2/2017
Eeeeeee! I was so happy to get the notification that this fanfic dropped a new chapter! You certainly did so great with this chapter as were your previous chapters~! And don't worry about takin too long with this, everyone's busy every now and then and have been. I've been shaking, containing my excitement, as I kept on reading. I can't wait to see what will happen next ;w;
Kazaru13 chapter 33 . 1/9/2017
Really loving this fic, it's always nice to see some familial mercer fluff
Maliko Wolfen chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
I was actually the exact same age as Dana when this happened. She was born about the same time I was, so I imagine myself at her age during this story and it makes it so much sadder..