Reviews for Our Past Defines Us
I love prototype chapter 33 . 4/21
This is great. Glad to see you're back.

I hope to see another update soon! Can't wait to see Alex's reaction.
FD chapter 33 . 3/30
YOU'RE BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
shadowassassin chapter 33 . 3/25
I just played Prototype, but already fond of the relationship between Alex and Dana, which led me to this fanfiction. This background story of them is beautiful. I have a sister too and regard our relationship like the one Alex and Dana have, thankfully without all those violence. I'm currently playing Prototype 2 and hope to see Dana soon in my next playthrough. She's still alive in the end of the first Prototype, wasn't she? She's just so cute and always make me remember my sister, which is currently living away from me.
I really like your fanfiction, so please keep writing.
AlexMercer125 chapter 33 . 2/2
I'm so darn excited to see this story come back, I think I could cry. Thank you so much, this chapter was definitely worth the wait.
buckythesoldier chapter 33 . 2/2
Eeeeeee! I was so happy to get the notification that this fanfic dropped a new chapter! You certainly did so great with this chapter as were your previous chapters~! And don't worry about takin too long with this, everyone's busy every now and then and have been. I've been shaking, containing my excitement, as I kept on reading. I can't wait to see what will happen next ;w;
Kazaru13 chapter 33 . 1/9
Really loving this fic, it's always nice to see some familial mercer fluff
Maliko Wolfen chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
I was actually the exact same age as Dana when this happened. She was born about the same time I was, so I imagine myself at her age during this story and it makes it so much sadder..
ostrianFATE chapter 33 . 12/15/2016
Please keep it here.
DragonlordRynn chapter 33 . 12/10/2016
I just discovered this gem and read it all in one go. I seriously need more of it. I love how you described Alex and Dana.
HaloMaster1080 chapter 33 . 12/10/2016
OMG YOU'RE HERE. Honestly keeping it on here would be more convenient for most people but you could always being it here later or have the first few new chapters here before moving over to AO3, either way I'm following this fanfic to the ends of the earth
yuri43 chapter 33 . 12/9/2016
lord gaben has heard my prayers and delivered them to god all mighty! anywho, nice to see more from you, atleast you came back wich is good enough for me. i wish you luck and take care...puff
HaloMaster1080 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Seriously I've been away for about 2. Years and there is still no update. Come on. Plz update it has been over 2 years. Still a good story though
King Archangel chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Why havent you continued? This fic is so great! Its actually one of the best Prototype fics I've read. I hope you find your Muse
King Archangel chapter 32 . 11/6/2013
Wow Im so glad to see this fix is still up. I thought it was abandoned for a while. I do have to say, in regards of my review that Alex seems like too much of a caring person. If what I remember from the original prototype was that the original Alex Mercer was a sociopath who didn't really care for Dana as he released a viral outbreak regardless of her safety. Maybe he'll start to change later on? Or will you purposely have Alex be nicer?
breakthrough3 chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
My god I freakin love this fic! the story you have constructed is absolutaly involving in the familiar aspect and also regarding the tale of a boy who since his childhood has been isolated in a harsh and ruthless enviroment in which he must breakthrough his own path. It is, for me, like one of those few stories that I simply cant get enough of it, hell I even have leaned quite english reading it since Im still learining the idiom. Amazing story if, in case it is not clear enough, and Im really looking foward to see what will come next, damn now Ill have to wait. Oh and thanks not only for the tale but also to the constribution to the charapters of the mercers.