Reviews for Our Past Defines Us
DarkSun82 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Why havent you continued? This fic is so great! Its actually one of the best Prototype fics I've read. I hope you find your Muse
DarkSun82 chapter 32 . 11/6/2013
Wow Im so glad to see this fix is still up. I thought it was abandoned for a while. I do have to say, in regards of my review that Alex seems like too much of a caring person. If what I remember from the original prototype was that the original Alex Mercer was a sociopath who didn't really care for Dana as he released a viral outbreak regardless of her safety. Maybe he'll start to change later on? Or will you purposely have Alex be nicer?
breakthrough3 chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
My god I freakin love this fic! the story you have constructed is absolutaly involving in the familiar aspect and also regarding the tale of a boy who since his childhood has been isolated in a harsh and ruthless enviroment in which he must breakthrough his own path. It is, for me, like one of those few stories that I simply cant get enough of it, hell I even have leaned quite english reading it since Im still learining the idiom. Amazing story if, in case it is not clear enough, and Im really looking foward to see what will come next, damn now Ill have to wait. Oh and thanks not only for the tale but also to the constribution to the charapters of the mercers.
halomaster108 chapter 32 . 10/22/2013
People still read this. plz YOU MUST UPDATE!
NucaCola chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
Your BACK! Holy Moly I thought this was dead for a while! All is forgiven!
Superemopowerz chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Amazing! I happy that you're back!
Ecomadness chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
I'm so glad u updated loved this chap can't wait for more.
KaptainKat23 chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
Yaaaaay a new chapter!
*gasp* I didn't expect Joline to return O.O I wonder how Alex will get dana away from her

Can't wait for the next chapter! :3
Mizunou chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
It makes me extremely happy that even though you're taking a long time to update they are still coming. I think Jason doesn't like Alex because he's in love with Casey. I also hope that Casey just went on a run and nothing bad happened. I'm proud of Alex for not yet attempting to murder his mother, but Dana needs out of there asap.
Diamondfiend chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
Wow I just started following this two days ago and it already updated lol. Great chapter as usual; good luck getting the next chapter out sooner rather than later.
Alexis Dixon chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story and you haven't updated in a while...please tell me you are gonna update soon and that you're not abandoning this story because I love it soooo much! I sound like such a whiney teenager right now, i know, but this story is AWSOME!
Mizunou chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
This is actually really good :-) I hope you keep up with it since you said you wouldn't abandon it.
Darth Voltage chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
i hope you continue this story because it is awesome
KaptainKat23 chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
Great story, I'm a big fan :D
I think I have an idea for the next few chapters. This'll be where Alex graduates from Columbia and manages to land a job in Gentek, but the details can be left up to you :p
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Emoq chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Amazing story, can't wait for next chapter.