Reviews for Sanity
Miko1st chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This doesn't seem complete.
chippermovie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Cool story. Will there be more chapters?
Paradox Dreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
SO read a few chapters, decided to download it. Wish me luck!
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really like this oneshot...

Here's to hoping you'll decide to update it someday.
Nucleophile chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Very interesting. I particularily enjoyed the whole "flow-of-thought" approach, which in my opinion allowed for an organic and strangely alien tone. The stark dearth of emotion, save for simple declarations of pain and discomfort, actually made the story all the more realistic and frightening, as it forced me to take the narrator's sensations at face-value with absolutely no cushion of sympathy to blunt the continuous flow of this brutally-altered reality.

Philosophically, you really had something there with the idea of sentience dictating humanity. Alas, I wish you would have explored the nature of the aforementioned term as opposed to reverting to the usual mentality of a L4D sane infected ("omg I'm a zombie, but I'm still me #cuetheangst" ).

However, relative to the rest of the story, such shortcomings were minor. This is an excellent narrative/mental study. Needless to say, I was entertained, and for that, I thank you.

Many thanks,

fantasmala
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Dear lord please tell me this gets a second chapter... *re-reads A/N*

GADDANGIT! OH well, I'll review and hope for an update someday:) I'll be sure to read it !
Chandinee Richards chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
awesome story! I love it.