Reviews for In The Shadows
Halfangeltje chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I hope you will continue it! Cause its so exciting right nooow! Cannot sleep anymore :p

Keel up the good work!
Halfangeltje chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
When will the next chapter coming?
Halfangeltje chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I really like it, kira on the bad side hehe
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Welcome Back Mario! Write more Imiteshipping fics please! .

Hmm. It's implement the plan, not implementing the plan. And that's about the only criticism I have. You've improved beyond relief as a writer. Good luck and happy writing.

Oh, and find a second site to post your stories. The mods here have gone ape with power.
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Oh my! This story more and more make me curious... Though half my heart feel sorry to Kira, Lacus, Cagalli, and Archangel crew.

Oh, Lacus-chan please forgive me for liking a story where Kira will completely forget about you!

Lacus: *angry* No way! I‘ll never forgive you!

Cagalli: *angry* Hey! Are you don‘t feel sorry to me? I‘m his sister!

Sorry lady Cagalli!

Archangel co.: *angry* What about us!

Sorry!

Kira: ... (just stare at me with confuse eyes) Weird girl... What she was beg for...?

To be continue... (maybe)

Sorry for the random review I post here... *sheepish grin*
DJ Rodriguez chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
It seems that something sinister is afoot, especially with mind-control devices in play. I really hope that things don't turn ugly soon.

Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
So far, so good. It seems that things are getting interesting here. Keep it up, Mario! I know you can make this one a good hit!
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Great chapter. It's more and more make me curious. I hope to see more chapter about this!

I'm just wondering... where Vincenzo got Haro...?
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Good to see you back on the grid! So far, so good! Hope you continue with this one! Keep it up!
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
It‘s great! I love the idea of Kira being in the part of group where they‘re not only destruct natural but also the coordinator too.

Don‘t forget to update this! Like the prologue. :)