Reviews for Hacia el sol
Amberwish chapter 13 . 3/17
Update please :3 !
monkey kix ass chapter 13 . 3/15
if hikai isn't going to complete the academy to become a shinobi, i wonder what she'll do for the clan. interesting premise. really enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
Manillalu chapter 13 . 3/10
Wow. I hate clan politics now. The sorry is wet well written. Thought out and thorough. I miss the fluff between her and neji...though there wasn't very much to begin with, the story has some beautifully sharp, more cynical angles it needs just a weeeeee little bit more fluff to soften the edge. Love it though. Exceptionally well done, I certainly look forward to more
I really adore this fic, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Quality of grammar has been growing as well. Keep up the good work!
Don't think your beta, fire him and get a new one; unless you can't, then in that case keep him until you find one. Horrible? Yes. Better grammar? Also Yes.
...You need a new beta.
Angel chapter 4 . 1/30
So.. basically neji's mum was a bitch?
Seere Klein chapter 13 . 1/28
I have been thinking. With hikai having highhgrades academically, she wouldve been teamed up with sasuke and naruto right? Wow that wouldve been nice. Like compressing angst into a ball waiting for it to explode XD
wittyying chapter 9 . 1/6
Is he training her as a candidate for Clan Heir? Or as a candidate to be on the Council?
katsekala chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Great chapter! Many kisses!
kimchi759 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Well, poop. There goes my idea of friendship.
kimchi759 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
One: your beta is awesome. Two: I'm worried about Neji's distance. Three: Itachi would be an interesting friend. Imagine those conversations.
kimchi759 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Hrmm. My only criticism would be that she seems more like a little girl with the factual knowledge of a grown womaan that a reincarnated womn in the body of a little girl. Hope that makes sense. Oh, and I wish she would practice taijutsu and ninjutsu on her own, or at least study it, as no one seems inclined to help her in those areas.
kimchi759 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Huh. I have mixed feelings about this development. Ah well. On to the next chapter!
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
As vindictive as I can be, I found I enjoyed Hikai reaction to the whole debacle. I do wonder, however, if you've diverged from canon at all, and if the confrontation between Hiashi and Hizashi went as it did in the series. Looking forward to seeing how this will affect Hikai!