Reviews for Hacia el sol
katsekala chapter 14 . 8/1
War fans, yay! Many kisses!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 14 . 7/22
I really like this story but i wish Hikai stayed in the Academy and made friends with the rookie 9 maybe she could have even taken Sakura's place on Team 7 but at this rate she really does have no future but other than that it was an interedting read. It was the first SI fic i ever came across where the SI was Neji's sister and i really like since Neji is one of my favourite characters.
I hope you update soon. I like it.
G chapter 14 . 5/23
Please continue this story!
Lala chapter 14 . 5/18
This is great I love that she is using fans as her weapon u always loved fan weapons
Wtf? Why would you put the title in Spanish on the English version and in English on the Spanish version? Are you so lazy that you've never fixed a mistake like that? I don't think the people reading Spanish care about an English title and I don't see why anyone reading English would care about a Spanish title. If there was a point you should have said it otherwise it looks like an editing mistake on your part.
Marie chapter 14 . 5/14
Interesting points!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 14 . 5/16
nice
y1fellas chapter 14 . 5/13
Some patches of awkward wording here and there. I get the impression English isn't your first language.
Veedramon chapter 14 . 5/13
Well, interesting. So she will be the clan hidden weapon?
Veedramon chapter 13 . 5/13
Would she have been better or worse as an orphan?
Veedramon chapter 12 . 5/13
Dammit Danzo!
Veedramon chapter 11 . 5/13
Ah, so she will use her eyes to copy moves?
Veedramon chapter 9 . 5/13
No physical training? A brilliant mind only goes so far without a strong body to help it.
Veedramon chapter 8 . 5/13
Well, he is easy to hate, isn't he?