Reviews for Hacia el sol
I really adore this fic, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Quality of grammar has been growing as well. Keep up the good work!
Don't think your beta, fire him and get a new one; unless you can't, then in that case keep him until you find one. Horrible? Yes. Better grammar? Also Yes.
...You need a new beta.
Angel chapter 4 . 1/30
So.. basically neji's mum was a bitch?
Seere Klein chapter 13 . 1/28
I have been thinking. With hikai having highhgrades academically, she wouldve been teamed up with sasuke and naruto right? Wow that wouldve been nice. Like compressing angst into a ball waiting for it to explode XD
wittyying chapter 9 . 1/6
Is he training her as a candidate for Clan Heir? Or as a candidate to be on the Council?
katsekala chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Great chapter! Many kisses!
kimchi759 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Well, poop. There goes my idea of friendship.
kimchi759 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
One: your beta is awesome. Two: I'm worried about Neji's distance. Three: Itachi would be an interesting friend. Imagine those conversations.
kimchi759 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Hrmm. My only criticism would be that she seems more like a little girl with the factual knowledge of a grown womaan that a reincarnated womn in the body of a little girl. Hope that makes sense. Oh, and I wish she would practice taijutsu and ninjutsu on her own, or at least study it, as no one seems inclined to help her in those areas.
kimchi759 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Huh. I have mixed feelings about this development. Ah well. On to the next chapter!
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
As vindictive as I can be, I found I enjoyed Hikai reaction to the whole debacle. I do wonder, however, if you've diverged from canon at all, and if the confrontation between Hiashi and Hizashi went as it did in the series. Looking forward to seeing how this will affect Hikai!
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Much, much less errors in this chapter. Yaaay! That celebrated, this was a very sad chapter. :(
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I've come to realize it's best to just ignore the errors as much as I can, as I'm enjoying the actual plot too much to simply stop reading. I can't help but cringe whenever I think about what lies ahead for Neji and Hizashi, though...
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I like the way you portrayed Hikai as she dealt with her complex emotions following those events. On a sidenote, I'm still hoping you'll find a beta who's a native speaker of English; no offense meant to your current editors.