Reviews for Hacia el sol
please update! :)
Please update soon I love what I have read and can't wait for the next chapter.
Blonde Neko-Chan chapter 14 . 4/19
This was really good! I'm kinda sad that She wouldn't get married to Itachi, thou, haha!
Luizals chapter 14 . 2/17
This looks so very abandoned ...
Really sad, I really enjoyed reading it, was excited for what would happen next...:(
Okumura Hikari chapter 14 . 2/4
I started rereading this story and it is unbelievable! The plot is interesting and the characters develop over time! Thank you for this story and please update soon ;)
kalmaegi chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Wow, this is actually good. Better than I first thought. Thanks, Tvtropes.
Preier chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
splendid story. great job with the gallery of characters.

lizyeh2000 chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
chris678 chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
This isn't badly written, but feels on rails to me. You know you're gonna be sealed, but you don't do anything, I'm not even suggesting it be constructive, if I knew I was gonna have a magic bomb collar put on me and I didn't have any solution in minnd I'd seriously consider drastic measures. You may not realize it because you have some convenient intervention planned as the author, but it doesn't read as a realistic response to realizing you're a couple brush strokes away from slavery.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
Beautiful; I just wish it was longer. Keep updating ne?
katsekala chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
War fans, yay! Many kisses!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
I really like this story but i wish Hikai stayed in the Academy and made friends with the rookie 9 maybe she could have even taken Sakura's place on Team 7 but at this rate she really does have no future but other than that it was an interedting read. It was the first SI fic i ever came across where the SI was Neji's sister and i really like since Neji is one of my favourite characters.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
I hope you update soon. I like it.
G chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Please continue this story!
Lala chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
This is great I love that she is using fans as her weapon u always loved fan weapons