Reviews for One Hundred Days of Summer
jenny47 chapter 100 . 2/8
I came late to CASTLE, so I never had the agonizing anticipation of waiting through the long summer after "Always." You two must have had a lot of fun writing this, and your readers must have devoured each chapter as it came. Well done! And you got so much right about our two favorite lovers, and how their relationship might progress. Good Fan Fiction like this can fill in so many of the details that, out of necessity of the show's format, cannot be shown or said on the show, but are still implicit in our understanding of the characters. And I got a real kick out of some of the little details, chuckling when Castle saved the shells they had collected in Belize, for example. Honestly now, did you go back and sneak in a little edit after 501 aired, by having someone on Castle's Fan Site speculate that it might be a Senator who was involved in the conspiracy?! There were other things as well, but I can't seem to recall them just now. You must have had lots of fun watching some of your ideas show up in subsequent episodes.
I know S 8 had a lot of controversy, but it did do a good job, I think, of showing the essential strength and weakness of Caskett's relationship. The idea that their love is so intense and so fated to be, that they can't not be together (no matter how hard Beckett tried to do that in the beginning). And that they keep making the same mistake over and over again: keeping secrets and doing other things to each other because they each feel compelled to do so to try to keep the other one safe. You captured this theme beautifully in this story, although they seem to have confronted and overcome it within the story. That, of course, didn't happen until the very end of the series, and maybe not even then. I would say it didn't finally come to a real resolution until the end of "Juice Cups and Coffee Cups!"
Anyhow, this was a great story, and one I am sure I will return to many times. Thanks!
lauhall chapter 100 . 11/1/2016
Loved it so much, it's the first time I read such a long fic, and I loved it, you did an amazing job. Congrats
NCClark chapter 100 . 10/6/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story!
SeannysMom chapter 100 . 8/4/2016
Excellent story ! Very interesting and well writen. Thank you
Andie chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Randomly dropping in to send love to some of my fave fic writers today. Thanks for all you do!
bcaponigro chapter 100 . 10/10/2015
will there be a continuation of this story?
scattercash chapter 100 . 9/12/2015
Love, love, love this! How have I not read this before? As much as I love Castle and everything the writers do, this was so much better and had me gripped from the beginning! You captured the characters perfectly. Thankyou for all of your hard, and very much appreciated, work.
littleellie30 chapter 100 . 5/24/2015
Now that's a good story! I love how human you guys make Castle and Beckett. Now that we have a resolution to Kate's storyline in canon - how about 100 days of autumn to resolve the bracken influence in this AU format? It would be interesting to see how you two could do it!
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 100 . 2/13/2015
oh fucking wow this story is amazing. brilliant. abso-fucking-lutely beautiful, you completely captured the best and worst of that relationship - the issues of trust and love and the problems that come with it. amazingly done.
capple chapter 71 . 1/15/2015
I forgot to say this is a lovely, wonderfully written fic. Thanks for the time and talent!
capple chapter 70 . 1/15/2015
I believe boundaries are good in a relationship, but I hear a whole lot of "I" coming from Kate. Has she considered what Rick needs while they iron this out? Rick is a nurturer. It is an integral part of who he is.
fembot79 chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
When I need my happy place, sometimes I eat chocolate, sometimes I jump into a random chapter of 'One Hundred Days of Summer'. Today, I am eating chocolate as I read chapter 8 and I may be having an overload of "OMGFEELS".
Miheam-SP chapter 100 . 12/20/2014
I just finished reading this story and it was... wow. Just wow. I started reading "Dash Away" and after that I kept going with your stories. All of them are awesome. I just like the longer ones a little more, just for that, because they are longer.
thank you for posting all of this. What I feel really catchy is that you seem to know characters really good. Those could really be written by Marlowe himself.
Definitely going to read more of your stuff. By the way, big fan of Silver and Gold. Thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 71 . 8/24/2014
It's becoming a little irritating to make them solve all their fights and problems by having sex. This is not how it works ... And there is a too big different between the 60 first chapters of the story and the last 10. All of a sudden Kate is tired of him (well, as I said, except for the sex) and Castle is acting like an annoying idiot.
Guest chapter 70 . 8/24/2014
And I forgot calling her dad, how old is he seriously ?
4,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »