Reviews for One Hundred Days of Summer
Tony Mccarthy chapter 100 . 8/20/2012
I love it , made, laugh, cry , PS : Your writing touched me... MORE PLEASE
Guest chapter 100 . 8/20/2012
All good things must come to an end (some writers don't know when to quit). I have enjoyed my summer reading this, and others you both have written. Looking forward to more.

Janet.
maisjesuisunartiste chapter 100 . 8/20/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story. Fantastic work! I can't believe it's over already :( 3
MariReys chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
I can say for sure this is one of the best, if not the best Castle fic I ever read. When I saw it has 100 chapters I wasn't too excited to read, but them I begun and it was like that great book that you cant stop reading, so I only did that, yesterday and today, just read this beautiful fic and I fell i love. So thank you guys for writing and I wish it would have a sequel )
SunkissedSonnets chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
I finally made myself read this. And Laura, this is me inviting you to your own fangirl club. Ready?

asd;lfkasdk;fjwsdh dlkgh. WHOA. THIS IS JUST AWESOME. The whole story, each chapter individually. Every sentence just flowed so perfectly and I loved every second of it and I'm sooo sad that this is complete. Which is why I waited so long to read this. But anyways, this story gave me ALLLLL THE FEEELS and then the angst that you put in KILLED ME and then there was fluff and so it was all good. Oh. THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEQUEL. I think yes. SEQUELLLLLLL.

Also, the way you wrote Castle in the last few chapters was amazing. And I'm hoping this is just because you are both extraordinarily talented and not because you got shot at some point. That would be bad.

*Deep breathe* And now I shall pretend that I did not just fangirl and use caps and commit grammar crimes. Have a good night. ;)
3rdfah chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
ThaT was an amazing 100 episodes. Thank you!
janinsc chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
You 2 did an outstanding job with this story. Thank you for sharing and for helping to keep the hiatus doldrums at bay. You are an extraordinary writing team.
cloisharley chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
so fantastic! this had kept me in a healthy castle fix for the whole summer so thanls for writing it
tansypool chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
I can't tell you how much I've loved being along for the ride. It started, went along, and finished perfectly.
luulii chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
You guys are awesome. Congrats on the story. It was one of the best that I've ever read.
pkl chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
Oh, I'm soooo going to miss my daily update on Beckett's and Castle's life together, oh, what shall I do meanwhile?

Thank you soooo much for this wonderful story and helping us over the way too long hiatus.
wingtheunicow chapter 100 . 8/19/2012
thankyou for writing the story of my summer and just wow, i cant believe its over but its been an amazing ride and ive grown along with the characters each day and each chapter. now ready for season 5 and the canon continuation of 100 days of summer (: this will always be one of my favourite fanfics of all time.
nathy.faith chapter 100 . 8/18/2012
Oh, to imagine that the Summer is over! LOL.
I think that this fic has grown, chapter by chapter and I congratulate both of you for the hard work.
Was certainly a pleasure to read.
xoxo ;)
Lauriel chapter 100 . 8/18/2012
sad this is over now. now what am i going to read. Great Fanfic tho! Loved it!
Scully223 chapter 100 . 8/18/2012
I can't tell you how sorry I am to see this Fic end. I can't believe it's been 100 days!

You both did an amazing job of making me feel as if I just spent my summer along with them. I loved learning about their pasts as they walked the city, relaxing with them on vacation, and worrying about Castle!

The only bright side is that you'll both be giving us new fics soon!
4,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »