Reviews for One Hundred Days of Summer
scattercash chapter 100 . 9/12/2015
Love, love, love this! How have I not read this before? As much as I love Castle and everything the writers do, this was so much better and had me gripped from the beginning! You captured the characters perfectly. Thankyou for all of your hard, and very much appreciated, work.
littleellie30 chapter 100 . 5/24/2015
Now that's a good story! I love how human you guys make Castle and Beckett. Now that we have a resolution to Kate's storyline in canon - how about 100 days of autumn to resolve the bracken influence in this AU format? It would be interesting to see how you two could do it!
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 100 . 2/13/2015
oh fucking wow this story is amazing. brilliant. abso-fucking-lutely beautiful, you completely captured the best and worst of that relationship - the issues of trust and love and the problems that come with it. amazingly done.
capple chapter 71 . 1/15/2015
I forgot to say this is a lovely, wonderfully written fic. Thanks for the time and talent!
capple chapter 70 . 1/15/2015
I believe boundaries are good in a relationship, but I hear a whole lot of "I" coming from Kate. Has she considered what Rick needs while they iron this out? Rick is a nurturer. It is an integral part of who he is.
fembot79 chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
When I need my happy place, sometimes I eat chocolate, sometimes I jump into a random chapter of 'One Hundred Days of Summer'. Today, I am eating chocolate as I read chapter 8 and I may be having an overload of "OMGFEELS".
Miheam-SP chapter 100 . 12/20/2014
I just finished reading this story and it was... wow. Just wow. I started reading "Dash Away" and after that I kept going with your stories. All of them are awesome. I just like the longer ones a little more, just for that, because they are longer.
thank you for posting all of this. What I feel really catchy is that you seem to know characters really good. Those could really be written by Marlowe himself.
Definitely going to read more of your stuff. By the way, big fan of Silver and Gold. Thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 71 . 8/24/2014
It's becoming a little irritating to make them solve all their fights and problems by having sex. This is not how it works ... And there is a too big different between the 60 first chapters of the story and the last 10. All of a sudden Kate is tired of him (well, as I said, except for the sex) and Castle is acting like an annoying idiot.
Guest chapter 70 . 8/24/2014
And I forgot calling her dad, how old is he seriously ?
Guest chapter 69 . 8/24/2014
I would be Kate I would have never forgiven him that easily, changing locks, buying a computer ? I would have hate that.
Guest chapter 69 . 8/24/2014
Ugh not a fan of this. Castle changing the key lock of her place without telling her was way out of line. And not realizing it ? Even worse. I don't think Castle would be that stupid and disrespectful...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
That was probably my favorite chapter :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
"Why ? You both have see" Oh idiot Castle ...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Wow I didn't know it was possible for me to like Alexis ;)
Kbedford chapter 100 . 8/2/2014
Just spent a chunk of my 2014 summer reading this fic. It's so good! What a journey you took us on. I liked the development of the characters and their relationship, especially their fights and figuring out how to be together. My only wish is that you had rated the story M and included more details on their "extracurricular" activities. :-) Thanks for giving me a great Caskett story for this seemingly never-ending hiatus.
4,509 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »