Reviews for One Hundred Days of Summer
Docnerd89 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Oh! Because this is her saying that she loves him without saying it. But he gets it cause their synchronized again. Ah, it makes me so happy. Thank you for writing so beautifully.
chasingwords chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
gosh i was so glad you decided to write a post always fic. This is all kind of amazing 3
BoneyCastle237 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
i love how he knew that was her way of saying 'i love you' without actually saying it, they are so cute:)
actuallyido chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Oh my! Forget Caskett, i want this in my life!
singlouder chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
um. yes.

because I seriously love them being *that* couple, and also because Castle's ready to go check for a body at the door which made me crack up in between sappy smiles and all being generally right in Castle-land. so yes, I think this calls for flailing.
Deb838 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
That was really sweet
muppet47 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Love it. Love how neither one can quite believe it's real, that it has really happened.
nicbec75 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Love eye balls! XD - “Her head swivels and she smiles, can't help it, knows a disgusting amount of sweet, sickening love must be pouring out of her eyes”

Morning after pancakes! :D Awww! “I love you too” – he sooo knows that’s what she was thinking, she just hasn’t been able to say it yet.

Yes, they are sooo going to be one of *those* nauseatingly cute couples that you both love and despise cos you just wish you could be that happy too – and I soooo cannot wait for Season 5!
RainneCassidy chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Have I mentioned that I absolutely adore this fic?
FanficwriterGHC chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Oh, the full circle. I love it. They really fit together, even in thought, and you show that so very well.

It's just lovely, and peaceful, and beautiful.

Emma
nicbec75 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Yeah geez, Alexis, stop hogging your father! Kate needs him too ok? haha

Kate resigning shocked me but I do like her reasons for it - the badge got her through everything, gave her a purpose and kept her going. But now she doesn't need it :) Love Castle's positive spin on it too - yes, Rick, that means you can spend aaaaall day in bed together for today and the next day, and the day after that lol
Madwine chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Awnnn. I adored it. Really good. Can't wait for next chapter. :)
galinette33 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Oh, it's a so so so interesting chapter. You go deeply in her mind. It's so that ! I think you have read what Marlowe had said about her : same explanations about her. What you write about her and what you make her saying is so realistic. With a stroke of your pen, you make them alive.

Also, thank you for the sniper as a death's metaphor. It wasn't quite obvious for me when I watched the ep. Yeah your true ! He's death incarnate ! On this roof, she fought with death... Well, I will go to bed less stupid this night...

Well, too much "so" in this review ! But how should I say it better ? ( :-), Don't answer me "with a better English" please !)

Agnès
eesperas chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Oh...yes! Please! 100 days of bed...sex...hottub...sex... shower..sex...etc)))))))

I would LOVE IT!

))) But if I try being serious: this is too good! and I just can't wait to see it all! and THANK U! keep going! PLEASE! Last summer went by faster, thanx to stories...I hope for this one to be just the same! ONLY we know that we are the luckiest fandom so far! ))) Coz we Have Our Angel AWMarlowe!
baterista9 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
This title has me singing the "Phineas & Ferb" theme song. Disney Channel is not just for kids!

But oh, how un-Disney a story! Your usual fine work.
4,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 281 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 .. Last Next »