Reviews for One Hundred Days of Summer
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Indeed. No words. (So thankful that my question, AAAGH How on earth am I going to manage four months without Castle?, is now sorted. Whew!)
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
so good, his insecurities make sense:) so does this mean there will be 100 chapters? coz i could go for that!:) this is great so far, cant wait for more:)
Aleki77 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
OMG! I need more!
Sarah Jayne216 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Two 100 chapter fics! Are you kidding me! I will be grinning ear to ear all summer long now :)))))) and I know you guys will make it perfect - this is the best fandom ever!
readandreview chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
this is FANTASTIC! exactly what i have been looking for - you are continuing the sexual tension so well. i thought i might jump out of my skin w anxiety for him when he goes for the elevator; cannot wait to see where this goes!
actuallyido chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh wow. Just what i need to help me get through this summer. I think the whole Alexis part was written very well. She obviously won't jump up and hug Kate because she's happy they're together. Neither would she create a scene, no matter how surprised or upset she is by what happened. I think you totally nailed it with the way all three of them, Rick, Kate and Alexis behaved under the circumstances. I will be looking forward to this story everyday :)
ER-Freaky chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
oh I love you I love you I love you for writing this one.
UA chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
No words are right, because I truly can't find them right now. At least not adequate ones to describe how much I love the awesomeness that I hope, know this fic is so going to be.

Season 5 still seems miles away, but with stories like this one...the wait may be a little bit sweeter to bear. I'll just think of it as delicious anticipation, because I seem to be a little bit of a masochist that way.

LOL!

But then, I think we all are.

I want the new season to be here yesterday, but I don't, because with the end of anticipation comes melancholy, and I don't think I'm quite ready for that.

Then again, who am I fooling?

I already miss them so much it's ridiculous.

Anyway, it looks like I found my words and then some.

;)

Fantastic start.

Can't wait to read more.

Shae
Trishtumbles chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You are going to kill me one review at a time. LOVE the concept. LOVE the start of it. CANNOT wait for more, even with the massive amount of new fic out! YOU are always at the top of my list!

killmypatience chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
ahah i love the first part where kate is teasing RICK! You wrote so well the fear in both of them when kate is leaving! I mean it's obvious rick is afraid it was just a dream... but kate is quite afraid too... probably afraid to make a mess in their relationship now they are there
Chicklit chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This might just enable me to make it through the summer. Woot!
pkl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Amazing. Sooo very, VERY amazing!

"He's never letting her use his given name again." - heehee!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Interesting beginning. Please continue.
RocksandCoffee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh, I love it already! Y'all make such wonderful stories together, and this first chapter is so awesome. :) I can hardly wait to see where the story leads!
Ron chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Thank you! hiatus savior chez and sandiana, how do you guys do it? come up with stories so fast with so much talent sigh, we castle fans are truly blessed :))
4,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 288 295 296 297 298 299 300 .. Last Next »