Reviews for One Hundred Days of Summer
Xmbz28 chapter 100 . 7/6/2014
I took my time on this story so I could savor it! It is absolutely fantastic and as you both mentioned at the end..had so much character growth. You mentioned as authors that you grew also. I as a reader examined myself and relationships and experienced growth through your story as well.
Thanks for a wonderful story!
rafe chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
i think this is one of the best caskett stories that i have read in a long long while. keep it up and i'll keep reading
Guest chapter 100 . 4/27/2014
What a wonderful story. I read it in a little over 24 hrs.. It made me laugh and cry and even cringe but that is why I loved it. Thanks
Guest chapter 100 . 3/27/2014
Wow! Wow again. Can't tell you how much I enjoyed each and every leave me wanting for more. I hope you write a sequel. If you do will you please alert all the followers of this story. This is one I will reread. Thank you. You are a great writer.
TheOverlookedFangirlingSwiftie chapter 41 . 3/22/2014
I do the same thing. Ke - dollar sign - Ha
conservativegirl chapter 100 . 12/13/2013
Absolutely fantastic story! I've completely devoured it, I think it's only been a week. Your characters are fantastic, realistic, and the story is perfectly balanced :) This story knocked me flat with it's phenomenal-ness (for lack of a better adjective). Simply sublime
I also love it how the Christmas Special came while I was reading and I can't wait to follow it up!
Also, I don't know who it was but great theory last chapter about the NY Senator :)
lv2bnsb1 chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Review for Ch 11: I'm re-reading this story this week, mostly because of the lovely Christmas fiction sequel you wrote, but it's so interesting to read this chapter AFTER the season's we've had! Beckett here is pushing forward with everything into this relationship, and the nursery episode had her skidding to a halt. And just when she realized Castle wasn't pushing her - just sharing more of himself (not asking anything of her) she then dives in with both feet! She admits she was afraid he was saying something to her about starting a family and when she learns he isn't - she throws it out there herself! And of course I am loving this, because that feels EXACTLY like what's happened in Season 6 so far! Beckett's the one now thinking kids and wedding venues… You nailed it even way back here!
luna lovegouda chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
this is so awesome!
Castle Haven chapter 100 . 11/13/2013
This story has been wow... Just well...wow! Congrats to you both. Incidentally when i was reading the last chapter, In My Veins played on my headphones. And it was too cool!
There was a reason i used to avoid fanfiction but this story just about invalidates it!
Carly chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
I love it more movie scenes
Volleyball97 chapter 100 . 8/16/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read. I started at chapter 1 and I finally made it to chapter 100. Congrats on having such an amazing imagination and creative mind.
Eslssl chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Only took three sentences to make me laugh out loud: "He's trying hard not to feel like a walking credit card". Can picture Castle's face while he is thinking this...sounds just like him! You all are too funny!
Eslssl chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Really love this part of them at the pool and the comment about them looking like husband-wife to people who don't know them. This could be elaborated into an entire FF story. Could even be multiple chapters of various places they go and are mistaken as a married couple.
Very clever and fun to read (and imagine in my mind's eye)
Eslssl chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Enjoyed this story when you first posted it, that I have returned now to read it again this summer. Even better the second time. Really like the affection between Rick and Kate...wish we saw this on the show!
finefinegoodgood chapter 100 . 7/23/2013
I really enjoyed this. Thanks so much for all the time and effort you have put into this. Well done.
4,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »