Reviews for One Hundred Days of Summer
Undercover Cop2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Goody, goody; first a new Dash fic, and now a new collaboration between Chezchuckles and Sandiane Carter... this summer is beginning to look up!
chrslauz chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh God! No words! This is exactly the balm my heart needs right now... I'm so happy but at the same time so sad that we don't get to see them together for 4 months! I'll never survive- unless wonderful people like you guys feed me a continuous diet of "Caskett-in-love" fics... Please and thank you!
ButtonsDutton chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm so happy I have the two of you and your writing to get me through the summer. This story is going to be another epic one, I can feel it (
willgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Love it! So sweet and calm and adorable. Does one hundred days mean one hundred chapters? :) :)
licensedtobuild chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
How are you so awesome? How is that you can churn out so many amazing stories so quickly and have them all be flawlessly beautifully brilliant? Teach me your ways, oh wise one!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh, I love it already. It's beautiful. I love the desperation of the end, and the teasing adoration of the beginning. Kate's refusal of his half-attempted invite was perfect, and I think Alexis' reaction was spot on. I don't think she has anything AGAINST them, if it's a mutual relationship, but I think wanting the boundaries is totally where she'd be.

I can't wait to read more of this.

Emma
DarkRedWillow chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oooh, yay! So glad to see this is not a one-shot, lol. Awesome start, can't wait for more!
Scully223 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
"He just-

There are no words. No words."

I think that's how we're all feeling... except you both found words and are sharing them with us... Thank you!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for them over the summer... I can tell you I'd be spending the summer if I was either of them but there wouldn't be much of a plot to your fic then... ;-)
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Love the story...but why o why am I so nervous?
RainneCassidy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh, that was TERRIFIC. And I'm so glad to see you starting a new story! Can't wait for more!
4,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301