Reviews for Five Times Natasha Felt Out Of Place
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Out of all of them, I sympathise with Nat the most. Loved it!

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Sweet, but still realistic. Well done.
Superavengersfan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I don't no why I didn't find this sooner but I'm glad I did :). This is really amazing. Just wish you'd made the last one longer, tough :(.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was beautiful and amazing. I loved it. The situations were realistic, there were no spelling or grammar errors that I could see, and it was very much in-character. This is probably one of the best Natasha-centric fics I've ever read. Kudos to you for totally making my day. This was really a wonderful read :).
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
loved it! i fel bad for her at first, but i liked it
Racing Capybaras chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I LOVE this story. Seriously. I've been reading it over and over again. This is one of the best character studies of Natasha that I've read. I hope you write more about Natasha and the entire team.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I liked the first one a lot. The idea of Clint stealing Tony's Fruit Loops just seemed so...fitting. And I liked the line "Even gods have bad hair days." Living with the Avengers sounds like an interesting experience.
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Of all the stories I've read today (and MAN, I've read A LOT today) this one is my absolute favorite! Your characterization of Natasha is spot on! I mean... wow. I am floored by how happy this story makes me. (I wish I can say something constructive rather than just geek out but this is so good!) Okay, if I had to nitpick at this, I would say that your characterization of Thor is a bit off from what I'm use too. But his dialogue is really good so that makes up for it. One of my favorite parts is when Clint and Steve are talking about her and Clint jokingly states that, “Sometimes I wonder if she even trusts me.” I know that it's probably Clint being a dork and just joking around but I wonder sometimes, too, if this is an issue that he often worries about. Thanks for acknowledging these anxieties; it's so easy to forget that these larger than life heroes can, too, have human-like insecurities. As for the last part “Trust” I think it was a tiny bit rushed right at the ending but that could just be because I didn't want this story to end. Haha. But still, I believe if you stretched it out just a bit, it'll have a less abrupt feeling. Either way though, amazing job! I love this story!
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Funny! I love the avengers all together they are hilarious (:
Madj chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I totally love this story. Natasha is probably the most interesting Avengers character to me. I totally ship her with Clint, but I love friendship fics with them as well. I can completely see where she would always feel like the outsider. That's kind of been her job to this point, really, to fit in with anyone but not really be WITH them.

My favorite part of this story, though, is the team just hanging out. So, so much fun, and everybody feels really true to character in this. Hope to see more teamfic from you. Or some C/N. I'm not picky. :)
Miss Margarine chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I like it! You wrote Natasha really well.
Andrigno chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
poor poor Natasha,she is the odd one of the group where odd is normal, so she is the Normal one.. speak volumes of the oddness and weirdness of the Group,where the former "evil" russian assasin reformed into a Super Agent of a Secret Inteligence Agency is the normal one,i dont know because she is the woman of the group or the realistic one