Reviews for Toska
EmpireX chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Brilliant, as always. :-D

Jeez, how did I miss this before? I thought I'd read all your stuff, but clearly I missed a few. Kinda feels like Christmas!
Nyos chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow, amazing and twisted and dark. Super long, but I wasn't bored one minute of reading this.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Sooooo I reviewed all over this at LJ. I reread today and my review would be every bit as uncoherent as it was there. I don't even know what words to choose to convey how good this is. I love that the OCs' names are inconsequential. Normally I hate OCs with all the passion of a fiery sun (OCs are THE WORST!) - but these ones were not the PURPOSE of the story - they were the growth and developing agents for Violet in particular. They didn't NEED names and yet they became so much more than just a plot device. Loved them!

I it warrents mentioning that I love your Tate in this - how he's unwilling to accept halfsies. I know we've disagreed in the past about character motivation (particularly mean Violet... which always makes me wibbly because it was our first big drawn out conversation about characterization and it was a lovely way to get to know you - even whilst disagreeing with you about mean!Vi *g*) but seriously - THIS might be one of the best Tate's in the fandom because he isn't a complete pussy... he retains what makes him HIM while still getting Violet back and I love that. I love that you won Best Tate for him too - because it shows me that other people loved him as much as I did. Don't get me wrong, I love wibbly crying devastated Tate as much as the next fangirl (I just love Tate in any form) but I love when he stands up for himself too. This Tate was brilliant.

And the ending scene slays me EVERY TIME. I love the entire conversation as they dig the hole in the back yard. Awesome. :)
Chinese Bakery chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is very possibly the best Violet I've ever read. And I really came to love the girl as well, which is something coming from someone who's all DONOTWANT whenever there's an OC somewhere. Seriously, I'm in awe.
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Goodddddddddd do I have to leave reviews for all your exceptional stories? I already gushed and gushed over at LJ.

But I'll do it. For you.

I knew each of your stories was yours. Because no one else is that good. We've got some amazing fucking writers in this fandom too, but after a paragraph of each of your stories I went - Gray Glube, OBVIOUSLY.

This is my favorite ever.

EVER.

My favorite part: ""Say it."

"You told me I said it too much," he teases, thrusting up and pulling her down so he's buried in hot, tight, wetness without the slow preamble of her sinking down too leisurely.

"Say it," she growls.

"…," he chuckles in her ear but says nothing.

"Please?" She implores rises up on her knees and dropping back down, starting a rhythm of skin and slickness between them.

"I love you."

"I love you."

Unreal, woman. Perfect.
paceyourself chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
When I saw the Nabokov reference and that is was in several parts I was like this has to be Gray Glube... XD Always outdoing everyone. Lol jk, you're flawless and you know I worship your fics I always run out of things to say to you so I'm not gonna spew... :)

I love this Violet

I love thiis fic

I wrote a big ass review on lj so I wont do that again but you are the BOMB, naturally. :)

Gonna go re-read this fic with a cup of coffee.
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
so intensely wonderful.

i would say it should get 'all of the awards!'

but um, you did that already! lol

seriously, amazing amazing and deep and i thought about it for days after i finished reading it.

no review is ever really going to do this story justice and I've already rambled about it on LJ, so i'll just leave this here and back away slowly.