Reviews for Falsely Ferb
K chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
r u gonna add more?
DawnKc5 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Great story! The first one was awesome as well. Please, please continue writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
If candece is in collage y would issues mom let her stay overnight with like four midleschool boys?
scooby823945 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
When are you going to add a new chapter to this story bud
Greatest Story EVER chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Yes! Finnally, somebody actually is going to have Phineas get jealous! Thank you! I've been searching for a well-written story like this. This is written so well it's not stupid like most of the other stories, I mean seriously they're not even close to being called an Author unlike this! ;) I would've written a story but I just don't have the time, so again thank you for taking ur time to write this great story!
Phinbella chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Please continue writing! You're very good! Except, I really do dislike the fact of Ferb being with Isabella. I hope phineas will come to his senses!
Perry28 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
no don't give up

I'm a boy
IzzytheGreat14 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Oooooooh! I love it! Keep going!

eliza2247 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Woah! Wasnt expecting this... I wonder what Phineas would think if Ferb got a little too friendly with Isabella. You should update soon! :D
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I think Ferb will grant her wish. Bonus points for Isabella for being mature enough not to wish for Phineas to love her back.
Mizily chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
This looks interesting... I'm guessing Ferb will pretend to fall in love with Isabella? Update soon- I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this!
IzzytheGreat14 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Hmmmm. That's so rude! I'd punch Buford. And maybe Phineas.

IzzieGS chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
No Isabella! You can't!

You can't give up!

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
IzzytheGreat14 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ooooooh! The suspense builds! Keep on going! I love it so far!

Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Will Phineas make some big oven just so he could make the pizzas in some creative and complicated manner?