Reviews for Motivations, Machinations
mimithenumberon chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
love those two together XD And i think u got their characters pretty accurately. Nice work! X3
AngelinaGuerin chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
"If you bite me I'll find you later and smash all your teeth out and shove my dick so far down your throat you'll suffocate."

Lmfao that's so awesome!

I could hurt you. If you want," he offers leaning against the door frame, Tate Langdon just laughs.

Lol

His dick really needs to take a crash course in what constitutes as good timing.

Lmfao

"But hey, don't be so ungrateful, you got what you wanted and so will I. Win-win. Right?"

"You think I can play it off like you raped me?"

"You're fucking insane."

"No, I'm not, I'm in love, you're the asshole. I mean really, you think he's going to put up with this? You just fucked me."

"You let me fuck you."

That whole part was just so good!

"Pederast," is all the blonde boy says when he sees him.

He counters quick, "Kid, you're the one gagging for it."

"Come on, you can do better than that," Tate taunts back.

He's turning to go find something better and more wholesome to do than watch his murderer touch himself.

"Between the two of us you're the one who wins the most fucked up award."

"Pfft," he snorts a little at the shouted statement of obvious information.

"No really, haven't you heard? I'm a psychopath, it's a disease. A horribly incurable disease, I can't help myself. But you…you're all hot and bothered over your underaged murderer."

He sits down at the top of the stairs and slumps a little to hide the fact that he's half-hard, "Technically you're older than me."

"Does that make you feel less dirty when you're jerking off to me?"

"Don't flatter yourself."

"You're the one watching."

"You're the one who's still jerking off."

"You're not the only one who likes to watch."

Lmfao funny

I loved this story!i wish you would continue
nomnomgc chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That. Was. So. Good.
I'm begging you to write more.
I wanted some Tate, but hated that they all seemed to involve Violet!
This one was well written and the attitude of everybody worked perfectly. :)
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
One of THE BEST Tate's EVER! I loved Pat too - but Tate was AMAZING here. Completely psychopathic - but perfect too. Obsessive, yes. But perfect. His tone is amazing - I could picture Evan portraying everything and the ending was PERFECT. Loved it. So much.
Chinese Bakery chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I told you before, but I adored this story. Seriously, it's ridiculous how much I love it. It's the best gift fic ever, fun and snarky and deep and smart and CANON. How you managed to do that is beyond me. I raise my glass to you (no really, I'm doing it rn).
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
THIS REVIEW WILL BE SHORT, BECAUSE I GUSHED AT LJ.

But. This was so far beyond hot. The sun is reading this fic and fanning itself, going, "It's hot in here, right?"

I'm a little over tired and ridiculous but I LOVED THIS.

I demand a hundred more stories with Pat in them, from you, because UNF.
GeishaGirl93 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
why? why has no one reviwed this yet? it's amazing. the language, the detail, the dialogue: it's all incredible! i love your style of writing, very inspiring!