Reviews for Druxy
BIFF1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
okay so this was wonderful. I love your portrayal of Leah, and the relationship between her and Violet. Everything feels pretty natural which is great. It's nice to see Violet and Tate sort of together, knowing that she can't forgive him but after so many years in house with nothing and no one to do forgiveness doesn't seem as important as not being lonely. I found this this morning on my way to work and then proceeded to continue to read it underneath my desk, I just couldn't stop.
monochromerain12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You're a very talented writer and I love relationship (or whatever it is) between Violet and Leah. I always wondered what happened to Leah after the show.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I liked this a lot. A whole lot. Like a LOT and a LOT.
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Leah is so fascinating. I love, LOVE Leah stories.

And this has femslashy Violet, which is super hot.

I love the style of this, the insights into each character. I love the dialogue, too: "I really did love you." She admits, bitterly like the flavor of it has gone bad in her mouth. "Did?" He scoffs, "Bullshit, do."

And Leah, unwittingly participating in the threesome.

And the toe sucking.

Your stories render me incoherent, my dear.
masturtates chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
OH MY GOD. YES YES YES. this is stunning. i fucking love fics with leah in them, and that fact combined with your extreme talent for writing just makes this unbelievably amazing.
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 1 . 5/9/2012