Reviews for Lovely, Dark, and Deep
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/9
...bugger! I loved the first chapter and was thrilled that it kept going... but but but then no, it didn't happen! He lived and fucked her senseless :'( (I've got my fingers in my ears going "lalalalalala" now, lmao) the AN at the bottom was priceless, haha
DarkMark chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I already liked the first chapter a lot and when you continued it, I got my hopes up that it would turn out to be a proper story...too bad hat you killed Severus, but still lovely written!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It was very hot, but also wonderfully sad. Snape does not die!
kci47 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
"Dying is an art, Miss Granger. You're ruining my performance. Stop sniveling."

Oh, lovely Snape line!
nori chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
NOOOOO! No no no no. Had I known I wouldn't have read past the first chapter.
IrishChic20 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
NOOOOOO! How could you? That's just evil! You'd give old Voldie a run for his money! And to think I did a happy dance when I saw that there were another two chapters. Last time I ask YOU for more chapters! *huffs* You'd better write me another story with a HAPPY ending to make up for this one or I won't be responsible for the consequences! *shakes fist!* :-P
Courtney chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
UGH! Really? I hate stories where they don't end up together!
Icelynne chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
NOOOOOO! Please say it isn't so? Right?
PraiseBeFandom chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Awesome!
Mrs HH chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I don't know if I love you or hate you right now. I am having too many emotions...runs off to take cold shower and cry!

Nice work though x
RousseFille chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Fuck! That was such a depressing ending! :( I just wanted to read some naughty fanfic to get this angsty story I'm reading out of my mind, but no. You feel like giving me all these feeling :( Not cool!

But the final AN was hilarious especially the "I DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE." All caps and very, very accurate :)

RousseFille
Avalon-Mist chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
What did I do to deserve this? T_T
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
if you kill my snape, i will come through this computer and wreak havoc.
IND520 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh, how naughty and delicious! This is a fantastic little one-shot, but I do hope you'll consider expanding. I would absolutely love to read more. Well done!
Stephiebob22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Looks like my opinion matches the general consensus: I'd love to see this one-shot (though it definitely is amazing on its own) expanded into a few chapters or maybe even a many-chaptered story! Seriously well-done; I thoroughly enjoyed it.