Reviews for Keep It Together
fanster chapter 3 . 1/2
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I hope you get around to doing it! I'm very interested to see where you take this and you write well.
Jacob's Imprint Renesmee chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Aw
mlynch13 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
omg i really like it!
NothingnessAlchemist chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I loved chapter three the best! Please update soon!
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Please update!I love Haymitchness stories!And your great.
Ai Chiyo chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I like how you're writing this in the first person. Much harder to do than anything else. You really have to get inside the character this way. It's daring, I love it! And I promise you're not the only one here who listens to country, or gets inspired by it for that matter. Honestly I already have a Hayniss fic welling in my head. I keep trying to repress it, but it's pretty difficult. I really should finish the books first. But curiosity killed the cat and ideas stress the writer. I think you're doing a really good job of keeping Haymitch in character. I wouldn't really know about the whole Catching Fire thing (still need to read that...), but I'm really loving this story! Feel free to update it whenever your fingers get that itching to type and of course your creativity warrants it. No one likes a chapter void of emotion and drive. I shall dutifully wait. c:
Biancaniece chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Ohh my goodness. I'm hearing "Need You Know" by Lady Antebelum after reading this chapter. I love it! Keep writing!
bluefairybook chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I like the derail from cannon (which is me hoping you'll write some more!)
bluefairybook chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Such an interesting take on the chapter! I love your K/H works so much :)
reader93 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
This is so fantastic! I love how Haymitch is actually so tender under his harsh facade and how Katniss allows him to be himself and feel human again.
Your writing skills are fantastic, and I love where you are going with this, and yes, I would love to see another chapter if that is your intention :)
Keep going chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Love the Hayniss, your work is amazing, please update! (Still felt in character, by the way.)
Chaynne212 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I think it would be a damn shame if you didn't continue to write this story.

Keep up the good work,
Chaynne
BadWolfReborn chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
ERMAGAWD that is amazing! Please please please upload! Rawr seriously, Imma favourite this badboy
P. S Mobley chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
YES! KAYMITCH! REPRESENT! XD, update soon, even though I have a feeling this story isn't gonna end well :'P
221b-bagend-street-badwolf chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I love it. Every single bit of it. :) you write it all so well!