Reviews for Awkward
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 3/24
Apples indeed ! Great story!
ksatan624 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Amusant - bien vu ! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This was so in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
There will never be enough post-Always. Never. And I feel like I'm just saying the word over and over, but you brought your uniqueness to even this theme that so many people have written. And every time I read one of your stories I WANT to review, like sometimes I get done with a story and I'm just like 'yeah, that was pretty good, but I don't have anything to say really' but I usually make myself review because I write too and I know it's awesome, but your stories just leave me with this - I can't not review - feeling. I love it. You are the reason I'm awake at nearly 4 am, I blame you ;)
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I enjoyed this story and how it was awkward at first
Allison Mckenzie chapter 1 . 3/2/2013 loved this scenario...your talent at writing is impressive...well done...
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
It's cute, aand funny, and sweet, and my sister mocked me beacuse she caught me laughing to myself over this. Thank you though :)
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Naww! That was so awkward but cute and hilarious at the same time! haha awesome!
Shena chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Fantastic! "I need you…" she said, "to get me coffee." So Beckett! (Shades of "Never ever call me kitten" in there!)
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Absolutely love this! :)
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
And now i am a melty puddle of goo and mmm...loved it
NutsAboutHarry chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aw that was a lovely little fic! Very nice, I loved it!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awww, this made me smile ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012