Reviews for Gentle Persuasion
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 24 . 4/25
This...holy fudge is the so amazing. I love it.
Ashley chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
I love her last line. Because that is something i would say. lol Love the story hope you update
Grim1989 chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Hope u come back to this story soon, I like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
What? I don't even...what kind of girl doesn't freak out when someone grabs her throat from behind in New York? And then go on to invite a mutant turtle into her home after 10 seconds of dialogue? Yeah, sure...
I Love Kittens too chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Who could interrupting them?

I Love Kittens too chapter 23 . 12/17/2012
Leo and Tempest are husband and wife, they just simply consume their marriage.
I Love Kittens too chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
Leo is so tender and passionate!
tmntlover2013 chapter 23 . 11/18/2012
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
SilverNeira chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
I just want to say...

I mean it's so cute and adorable that it's killing me! This is great! I LOVE IT! I wish them best of luck and hopefully nothing bad happens! Please continue this awesome story!
I Love Kittens too chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Will romance start between Leo and Temptest? After all they supposed to be husband and wife.

I Love Kittens too chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Nice chapter!
Ashley chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
At first I thought this would be a weird story but i decided to read it after i saw the summary. So far I can say I like this story very much. I just wish that it was updated though two months isn't the worst I have ever had to wait for an update. Anyway keep up the good work and i can't wait for you to update.
flamedragon242 chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
I love it! Can you please write more
I Love Kittens too chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
Their place look like a home now. Clean and sparkly. But Hun and his Purple Dragons will not rest until they find her, ruining Tempt and Leo's peace of mind.

I Love Kittens too chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
Plans for the future? It would be nice! The color choice by tempest is kind of strange. Let's see what happens next.