Reviews for The Price We Pay
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I like this story, please update soon.
Gabriel Seraph chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Nice way to start with the recap of the last parts of "Tommy Madsen," and finally a beautiful funeral scene. Well done!
Halfred Askold chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
The funeral scene...the codes, the emotions... well done.

Rate: A
Sariko-chan723 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Is the story over? I actually thought that Rebecca would miraculously survive :'( I love this storyyyy!
Didine34790 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
This is quite interesting
Henna Gamgee chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Ack! You are killing me here! :p. Is she alive or not? That dream got me choked up, seriously. The end of the chapter got my hopes up; I really want her to be alive! :(
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
That was great, but you were mean to make me believe that she had died. I actually cried. Now that I know that it was only a dream, and that they are actually being approached by the doctor, I hope that the same fate from the dream doesn't come true. I can't wait til you update again.
SLITH chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Awwwee come on... couldn't have changed how it ends at the very end? :( It was such a sad ceremony, I mean I know it would have been, and you did a great step by step process of it. I started to wonder if Rebecca would suddenly wake up from a somehow healed stab wound and start banging on the inside of the coffin. Doc seeing her at the end like that would be so creepy 'you know, national security... what I know, they don't want to get let out? That kind of thing.'

I was wondering if someone was going to write something along these lines... damn is it a sad one :(

-SLITH
WhatTheCensoredXD chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
So much emotion in this chapter :'(! It seemed so believable and I'm not going to lie, a little tear came down. Please update.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
That was great. I like your rendition of the season finale better than the finale. I can't wait to see what you do next.
Henna Gamgee chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I love this chapter, specifically how you showed each character's thoughts. Well done!
SLITH chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Geez... I LOVE THIS! HAHA! Sorry... not the condition or anything but I love how you wrote this, how each person is blaming themself for Rebecca's situation. It all makes sense as to why they would, and to have Ray's perspective of him waiting on a phone call from Rebecca. Then the guys going into the room when no one else is payign attention to hear the words "time of death," and for the staff to witness the reactiosn of those close to her right there. I would certainly hope that the doctor would pick up again and try once more to bring her back.

I know there are going to be lots of different verions of those last moments in the hospital with Rebecca, I really like how you did yours _ Keep it up!

-SLITH
SLITH chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow, it is nice to find a fanfic that is focused on what happened during the season finale. Never thought about Hauser and Lucy following, it is a nice touch! Please write more _

SLITH
WhatTheCensoredXD chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Incredible start to your story :D love how you take a different perspective when Rebecca was stabbed. Also, I'm deeply sad that Alcatraz was cancelled DX! It's not right, I don't feel complete :/ Anyways, great story :)
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was a great start. I wonder if Hauser and Lucy will find Tommy there when they return to Alcatraz to open the door to the room under the lighthouse? He is right, Alcatraz is where he belongs after everything that he's done.