Reviews for Pieces of the Past
annettechanelle1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
i really like this! lol, i love the rules! "rule-breaking will be dealt with accordingly" lol!
sassymagpie chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Her past is intense very interesting
Nobody chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Good chapter! I really like the story so far. It had me giggling at times. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Roxas chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
How did this get so boring and off track so quickly? The first chapter or so was promising but then you did weird backtracking on the other characters with no pay off and then invited in some original characters. I don't mean to flame you but...man.
ryohei-nya chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
well, I dunno, is it going to be a frostiron evetually Im pretty much sticking to Tony/Loki so... Ill definitely keep a track on this.
ryohei-nya chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
oh my, this looks very promisisng . On to the next chapter **
BookwormGirl16 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Question: Are Tony and Pepper marrie in this story? Also Magdalyn said that Nadia might not be born because Tony might not ask her mother out, do they have the same mother or is Tony cheating? Just wanted that cleared up, Thanks!
sassymagpie chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Ohh I like the twist :) more Loki please
Naruthirnith-of-Greenwood.001 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love Tony's discription of Loki! And the story so far of course!
Loki chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
...If you add an OC...particularly a female OC I'm dropping this story.
Anath Tsurugi chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Well...the only person I can think of who would be pissed at Steve for not coming after them is Bucky...who is supposedly dead...and male...so that's probably not right...unless you've got a whole other bag of tricks up your sleeve, which I would totally buy, by the way. I love your characterizations so far. Tony is gloriously quotable, as always (tall, dark, and psycho, I can poke him with a stick to make sure he's dead...teehee, classic). Thus far, everything's just the right toss up of humor and a little bit of angst. Save for my earlier musings,I have no idea who this chick is, but I suppose we'll find out (could be something to do with Peggy. IDK). Looking forward to more.

Many magic boxes and devious trickster gods,

Anath Tsurugi
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
i really like your story. however the strange chapters really confused me.
uniquefreak13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really like your writing style and your characterization, as well as the plotline which already intrigues me. Can't wait to read more
Loki chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Hooray! I'm looking forward to any and all future chapters. Story alert go go go
Goofy Edward chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Please, dear God, write more. I like the premise of a broke down Loki being taken care of. Ultimate hurt/comfort fantasy.