Reviews for SFTA2: Heroes Broken
Mistikwritings chapter 7 . 1/29
His stories were last updated in 2012, so I dunno if he'll even be contiuing his writing at all, which kinda sucks.
01eggy10 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Why did you stop writing your stories. The first one and this on are amazing. This needs updated like now, but I guess you are to busy you just stick of writing it.
emo ninja569 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
well first I think that the eagle is one of the gods to aid them on their desperate struggle and second I love how everything blends throughout SFTA and SFTA2 and thank you master for entertaining me with your stories
darkoes1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I dont like it how at the end of the last story you said that mantis listened to his chest and STUBBORNLY slamed his pincers into Po's chest like his heart was stopped but i like where its going besides with Yunwei
Blades of justice chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
I got to say SFTA one of the best kfp story if not the best story in the. Fanfiction. Site. It was perfect in every aspect the plot. Expertly done. The characters were all in character. I love it that's why its the top. Favorite in my list. And SFTA 2 the same thing.I wish I could write some stories on here I have so many ideas I hope to see an update soon
P.S I wonder what a panger looks like.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I have finished SFTA and just finished this.
I can truly and with clear heart say that this is the best kfp story i have ever found on this site.
Really. All these intrigues, twists, fights are routed masterfully includng storyline (and ekhem...sex moments were quite amazing too :D). And to be honest, while reading this I had better fun than playing Mass Effect :).
But tell me one thing: Saisei looks more like tiger with that reddish/orange and tan fur or more like lion with that fur? (pls, pls, pls, tell she looks more like tiger. Tigers are the best :D :D :D)

P.S. Im starving for more chapters!
Salunatic chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I've read till her since quite some time ago, but didnt really have time to review. Maybe I'll pm soon for more detailed review, if you dont mind that is. But so far, really good. Keep it up D
onethingillread chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Another fantasic chapter to the story, I'm glad you got around to updating after so long of a wait. You actually get me ticked off at the general for being such a prick. Update soon!
RageMaster chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Yet another oustanding update.

I hope that Moreu gets her evil ass kicked next chapter, I'm curious to see the Hawk's role in the story and if you are going to include the pandas in it. But I really want Po and Tigress to keep their child, instead of sending it off to the gods.

Can't wait for the next update.
MrSimba593 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Yeah... this is the story where Po and Tigress got screwed into having give up thier child in the later years. PLEASE for the love that is Kung-Fu Pana LET THEM FIND A DAMN LUPULL. I don't want thier child taken away... thats the hardest thing for parents...
RageMaster chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Let me start off by saying thank you for updating. This is such an amazing story and I love everything about it, I hope that you will go for the cheesy, happily ever after ending because I just want the best to happen to alll the characters we have come to adore.

!Update soon!
Frozentongue chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I've been waiting for this for a long time! And now it worths the wait. This sequel and its original one are the best KFP fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter plz make more
onethingillread chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
At last, the very long awaited and very much so deserved chapter six. Love the story, love the series. I'm rather ecstatic for chapter 7.
Mistikwritings chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
See, the thing with all of SilverTigerdirector's stories, he always does two things/ two things always happen:
1.) Brilliance is promised
2.) Brilliance is delivered

Now, with this chapter, that's not how things went. In my opinion, things were like this:
1.) Brilliance was promised
2.) Brilliance was delivered... Thrice over.

Anyone who claims that I'm saying too much, no... Just... No. This chapter was beyond brilliant. This chapter always had me full of questions, that were all answered within minutes, just as all good stories set out to do. This chapter was packed full of trickery, romance, adventure, humor, surprises, AND brilliance.

Keep updating! I, as well as many others, want to read more!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »