Reviews for Bits and Pieces
rndm gy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I like the fic but the ClueFinders adventures being make belief is kinda bad. What you should is something they relilize all there adventures where real and their old friends laptrap, ms. Rose and the rest are captured by the aliens and had the remove the ClueFinders memories and purt in false ones so the aliens would have a sweet revenge but as will be always foiled. Maybe Mathra can help them.
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Okay? I adore. XD
bsc9999 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I absolutely adore this. The backstory made me smile - I feel so much nostalgia reading this! It's amazingly sweet.
StoryMaker the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I don't like romance but the last part was just so sweet :)

I don't like the fact that the entire ClueFinders series was just make-believe, though...they'd probably be too old for that kind of stuff, too. But I like the description and it's nice to have another kid-friendly ClueFinders fic, so thanks a lot for uploading :)

God bless
CyberneticHermit chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nice work! I don't know if those "crack fics" you were referring to were any of mine, but for the record, I really like what you've done. I always like to leave reviews that are possibly a bit longer, so bare with me.

I'll admit it makes me a little sad to see all those adventures kind of pushed aside as just being in their imagination, but there's something intriguing about the premise you've set up. I love that you've managed to give Joni vulnerability without detracting from the personality we see in the games, plus I love the JoniXSantiago, or as much as we've seen so far. For me, it's easy to imagine that Joni would have a harder time in highschool than in middleschool, possibly because she does seem to "scream attention," as you put it, and I've found in real life that's usually a recipe for some not-so-great stuff to happen. I like the way you've approached the other characters too, including Owen and Leslie (did I detect OwenXLeslie coming up?) and I especially love Santiago here.

Your story gives this section some "variety," I think, by not being exactly "cannon." I can't bring myself to deviate from cannon because It's just not how I write fanfiction, so this is really interesting and was a nice surprise. I'm kind of indulging in a longer review now, in part because I don't know if/when I'll be able to come back to the site. Hope some of this is helpful! Great work!

- Kyrotec
Hanbaba chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Good story, maybe more details in each section would be good. Other than that, nice work ! :)
Rays of Color chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I must say that it's wonderful to see some real investigation into these characters. I love the subtlety - and then not-so-subtlety - of the JonixSantiago pairing. :) It makes me want to read more - into their back story, into their high school life, etc. So, props on that. I've found good ClueFinders fics can be hard to find. (Although, I must admit, the fact that their adventures were all make believe made me a little sad. But I like the take on it.) I'd also love to read more on how Joni got involved in a play in the first place. I'm now inspired to write my own short little one-shot on the ClueFinders in high school - would you be terribly upset if I used the idea of Joni being in a play? I don't know for sure if I'd use it, but it just presents so many wonderful opportunities. :)

Anyway, please keep writing ClueFinders fics. I love reading them!