Reviews for Hey, Pep
FriendLey chapter 1 . 8/11
I love the thoughts and what he wouldve said to her! Really well written and still very in character.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 2/12
I have to agree; the clincher was definitely that line about Coulson. You really captured his dive from hope to despair as he redirected the nuke and Pepper did not pick up.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 1/30
Nice job here. Good expansion of the movie-scene. Keep writing!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
UGH THIS KILLED ME
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
That was awesome.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh, this is...

I was okay, right up until "I'll tell Phil you said 'hey'," Then I abruptly teared up.
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was beautifully written
loveinchaos chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
that's how you do a fanfic!
statesofdreaming chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Small, though heartbreaking. The, "I'll tell Phil you said 'hey'." bit really tugged at my heartstrings. Beautiful.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was tugging on the strings of my heart, ok? I enjoyed reading this very much. It had a lot of emotions and was just AH! Lovely job :)
JemmaaaFitzy chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Aw this is so amazing! I love it so much!
themagicoakleaf chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Did you know that this is the first fanfiction I read? This was back when I still wasn't completely sure what a fanfiction was, and I was rather disconcerted by some of it because I didn't know how to work the rating filters (O.x)! Still, I was poking through my old iPod and I found it saved in my notes, like I did with all the fanfictions I found and liked back then (now, of course, I just favorite it,) and I checked, but I hadn't checked on it since I joined! I just want to thank you for being one of the reasons why I'm here writing fanfiction.
Allons-y,
themagicoakleaf
PhoenixoftheLostandForgotten chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I was doing just fine until you mentioned Phil. I just finished the Supernatural episode 'Taxi Driver', so my feels were already on high alert. And then you came along with your perfect story and made me tear up again.
Fish chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
What's the song?
Iriis chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This hurt so much.
I am crying right now, beautifully written but heart breaking.
Especially the "I'll tell Phil you said 'hey'."
Was heart wrecking!