Reviews for A Fishing Day
Macalaure chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Quid pro quo :)

Well, since I'm a fan of one-shots and a fan of Katt, this worked well for me. I feel like you captured all the character's personalities well (best party in the game, by the way). Katt was loud, obnoxious, and spontaneous; Rand was calm and logical; Ryu was patient and wise with handing out his advice; and Nina (what little we saw of her) seemed relaxed. Amidst all the stories of romance and drama and big boss fights its refreshing to see a funny story about nothing at all. Rand eating vegetables always made me laugh, its like a blue whale eating krill.

If you're really interested in fixing the grammar mistakes I'd recommend going through and reading the whole thing slowly, out loud. It'll make all the word choice mistakes really obvious
Hymn of Ragnarok chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Damn, no review for this? I can fix that.

This was a nice, funny little slice of life. It certainly made me smile, especially since I'm a sucker for Katt. I liked the interactions with everyone, and I was completely caught off guard by the monster fish. You have some pretty solid writing, and definitely no eye-catching grammar mistakes that I noticed on my read through.

Nice work on this one. I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it.