Reviews for Fifty Shades of Salvatore
Angelfan984 chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
I would have liked their first time to be more detailed but I know this website is really cracking down on that. However, it's about time they did it! LOL I am anxious to see where they go from here. Have a good time on vacation. Your updates will be missed!
Bonesfanatic.0379 chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
Sexy time! Loving it!
TheMotherOfDragonss chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
This was amazing! I just read the entire thing! keep updating :)
wolverine99 chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
Woo hoo they are finally together. I love that he went to being all business at the end with the contract. Great update!
WishfulThinkr13 chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
I'm new to TVD FF but Delena is definitely my favorite and this story is amazing! I also had an opportunity to check out your youtube page. Your trailers are very good! I'm sad to hear there won't be an update for 2 weeks but I hope you have a great vacation. I'll be looking forward to your return :)
atterbury chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
This getting exciting can't wait to see what happens next!

Wonderful interaction w/thoughts and dialog.
wolverine99 chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
A contract from Damon...his could be very interesting! Can't wait to see what it says!
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
I want her to say yes...
graci1313 chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
...and the plot thickens. Again you have me chomping at the bit for more. Can't wait for your next post.
Jade2099 chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Hot and cold...so Damon. :)
beverlie4055 chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
love the chapter
Bonesfanatic.0379 chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
A contract? Well isn't he quite the professional. Lol. Loved it but a contract? Hmm ... let's read it!
Angelfan984 chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Sign the papers girl and get this relationship on the road! lol
BellaFiction chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Absolutly loved snowqueens fifty when it was fanfiction - the books were great, but she changed a lot of stuff.

Yours is fantastic thus far and fits wonderfully into the fifty theme while keeping elena and Damon pretty true to character. I'm definity adding this to my story alerts!

bellafiction
graci1313 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I love the progression. Characters are really well described. This is how Damon should be portrayed. Very well done. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »