Reviews for Mission stop my death?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Very Enjoyable. I liked it very much. I loved how you laid the story out too. If you need encouragement, You got it. GO GO Go Girl!
starless-ocean chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
A nice fic which was kinda sad from Kaiden's POV.

Though it makes me wonder ;-) Did Kaiden have his name before he saved Heero? Or was his name just Heero Raylin Yuy? So what was his actual name in the original future? The future uncles just shrugged Raylin off - whilst they could BET that he went back to change time. They could have prevented that! And when Raylin sacrificed himself it was so... saaaad... *sob*

Very nice indeed though in the end I kinda think that Raylin didn't really know what he was looking for. He could have prevented everything without dying... but then we would have 2 of him ;-D Time paradoxon?
dootadoot chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
enjoyed it very much! just a little bit o' saddness makes stories much more believable while still having good things happen. and i may be pushing for more than you have to give but i had a few questions i think could still be answered. what about the other uncles, did they ever make it? did it alter time to where their time no longer existed and thats why we dont see them again or did i miss something ( sometimes i read as fast as you seem to writer :) )?
Fer82 chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Ok lets start in

Yes it was a fun story especially after the chapter 3 onward, but the last chapter feel rush...yes they rescue Duo and Hilde, but they really never get the bad guys (or this is never explain in the epilogue)...so thats a big plothole that escapes you.

Was a good first fic,just remember that one always can improve his/her work
salimaran08 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
WOW!I found this story accidentally,and I hesitated reading it,cause I cheated and read the latest reviews to check wither it's a bad or a happy ending,for in time machine stories I usually agree to change the court of things in the best way.

Finally I read it,though the reviews gave me a false clue.I was glad, the plot was original,and the end suit me in a way! thanks a lot ;)
bbybear85 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
It was cute. (Which is a compliment...ftr, since people take it wrong.) I love the part where Heero said goodbye to "Kaiden". Aw.

-Bear
Relena chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Adele365 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Adorable, yet slightly tragic ending! I am super impressed with your uber-fast updating skills, and while I'm sorry that this fic is over, it was a very fun read!
Adele365 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Another good chapter. I burst out laughing and got stared at by my dad for the "inter dimensional time monkeys" line. That was priceless! And of course the clash of the glare-titans... Did Ray's uncles teach him that or was it purely genetic? Lol
Adele365 chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Aw, dammit. The login function isn't working for some reason, but the name I gave is my account. I'll add this to favs once I can get the login to work.

Anyway, I loved this fic, even if it was a Heero/Relena pairing... Relena kind of scares me, but your version wasn't too bad from what I saw. I think the time-travel thing is hilarious, and your OC is kind of adorable, as is Daddy!Heero. Can't wait to read more!
dootadoot chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
low note- it seems like you are typing this story up so excitedly that you are forgetting simply punctuation. Take the time to proof read or find a beta. I dont mind it so long as i can easily read through it but a lot of other people do and might stop reading and that would be unfortunate. because. . . high note- this story is hugely entertaining. i think you have most of the characters personalities close enough and you point out humor almost everywhere. I would never have thought trowa to be the most frightening when disappopinted but once it was pointed out it was a DUH moment. I also know that it is innappropriate but I was enjoying Duo's toture scene. . . he had their panties in a bunch real fast, eh?
AnimeInTheBasement chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
told you it was a tardis. lol i aprove. lol "who's mark? lol i loved the phone call and the wrong uncle time mechine thing... lol WRITE FASTER DARN YOU!

Maybe i should just dictate and have you write mine. lol
dootadoot chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
im really trying to pick my brain and figure it all out. common themes to time travel: the time traveler caused the actions they tried to change to actually occur, altering the past creates alternate dimentions of time, happily changing passed events. I do believe there are endless outsomes but those are the most common. Id love to see the third option but I doubt it. So currently, I am going to guess that the first option occurs. Really enjoying this story and all the brain rattling that it is making me do. keep up the good work
dootadoot chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
i loved this chapter. he figured it out right? poor hilde, her mother seems like a nightmare of love
Kasugano Midori-chan chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
WOW!

Nice! So interesting!

I think Heero get it!

The gundam pilots of the future will show up in the next chapter? o_O?

Good job!