Reviews for The Well of Udr
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
"Lytek! I want everything fixed! Right now!"

I died, and it was okay, 'cause this just about made my life. This was an amazing story, and I will be looking forward to everything else you write for Exalted.
reality deviant chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
write a story where one of the major heroes remains pure mortal, i know you can make mortals awesome enough.

maybe make it refuse to exalt?
pacificuser chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
just forgot to ask the dear author:how do you feel about alchemical exalts and their impact on the game? do you consider them "canon" matirial for the purpose of this story? will we see them in future stories written by Emerald Viper? best from the Philippines:pacificuser!
pacificuser chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
wow! can we be so lucky? two updates in a single week? as usual,great work! your talents are very much appreciated! though,chapter 15 was a departure from your comfort-zone in writing-style. nice to see you experimenting. keep it up! this last chapter 15 reminded me of an old Dragonlance novel I red once by Margaret Weis called Time of the twins! all the metaphysical stuff and reality altering magic which shifts paradigms just seems so similar. cool!
pacificuser chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
this chapter in particular reminds me very much of Robert E. Howard's "pulp" fantasy fiction style of writing prevalent in the 1930s. the action is fast,the story progresses pretty well,not mired in overly-complicated plot development. Little details are pretty thin,so I guess you need to put in more descriptive text in your next literary effort.
bien canonizado chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
this,is,the,best birthday gift I can ever get! a nice,fat,exalted,chapter! Lots of questions are answered in this chapter,however many more still remain! I started playing "Exalted" back in 2002,this has to be the best novel that does it justice though! Nice! BTW,you may have "problems" with the title of your new story "Heaven Sent" their is already an exalted story posted on this site with that same title. so,perhaps add to the "heaven Sent" with another name? Kind of Like "Heaven Sent Falcon". you get the idea! cool! Your fan from the Philippines:Bien Canonizado!
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Oh. My. God.

THIS IS AMAZING! I cannot wait to see how they all deal with their previous incarnations. When Sam smiled at Roach in the last chapter, I was betting on him being the Zenith of the Circle, but right now I just want to see how this all plays out. Please update soon!
blue destiny chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
great work emerald viper! any chance you could write "longer" chapters? can I please make a humble suggestion:is it possible for you to write a chapter from the point-of-view of Roach or one of the supporting caste? I just think it would be interesting to see the world from the prespective of an ordinary human.
bitter pill266 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
We going to see the solars kick any green sun princes back to where they belong? I hope some green sun princes make even a short cameo appearance.
child of the golden sun chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Question please dear Emerald Viper:the last reviewer made a good point,is quill related in any way to the Emissary? sorry,my curiousity is killing me!
dragon mage chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
wow! another great chapter! so,let me get this right,the well is a kind of artifact? I still cant understand the concept of something like this,specially from a canonical point of view,does anything in the exalted source-books give presedence for a plot to develop that would constitute the series of events which created the well? and about the Emecery,is he related to Quill? just a hunch...
Ogi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
An excellent series of stories, you really have talent for bringing Creation to live. It is real pleasure to read this and I'm saddened that it have so few reviews, perhaps you should try to post it on some other sites, spacebattles for example?

So all of the solars have some memories of past lives, lets just hope that they don't remember details of end, great curse caused madness its really unpleasant.

So I wish you good luck in writing next chapters, and perhaps when you end this series you will think about some stories for my favourite exalted: Green Sun Princes?
pacificuser chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
another great chapter! From your international fan in the Philippines,good work!
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Woo! Another great update. A little on the short side (I was hoping for more, but oh well) but still great, nonetheless. One question, though. Did I miss it when the Dowager was introduced in-story, or has that not happened yet?
pacificuser chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
cool! chapter seven is up,yehey!