Reviews for The Well of Udr
pacificuser chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
cool! chapter seven is up,yehey!
pacificuser chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
cool update! so,have you forgotten to update thine whitewolf stories? please do not forget about us dear Emerald Viper!
spartan 117 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
man! just finished a super-marathon reading session in three hours going through all six chapters! this is cool! Man,this story deserves a proper chapter seven and eight,plus an epilogue to wrap-up all the loose ends! keep up the writing!
Chosen of Marsbattles chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
will we ever know the true story behind windswept rhapsody? If Windswept rhapsody were a "real" character in an RPG,is she a priest or a bard? I'm kind of puzzled by her background.
blue ronin chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
a short question to the author: so,who is really older? Wind Swept Rapsody or Quill? in chapter four,you kind of give the impression that "Quill" has been alive in one form or another for about a thousand years! Granted,you said in your author's notes that for the most part,the Solars only started returning some 100 years ago... and that currently,by Chronological age,rapsody is the eldest? can you please kindly clear this up? Please? I'm feeling confused...
f-16 fighter jock chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
wow! after several years,a really good exalted fic! Oh my,how long has it been? well,this chapter 2 was really funny,full of inside jokes that RPG veterans of the whitewolf people could appreciate! keep it up!
Legolas greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
nice! after finishing shadowsbane,this is a real treat! please kindly write more!
justinian chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I simply want to encourage the writer for doing a good job... I really like this thing you got going,specially the extra-long chapters which are a joy to read. so,is wind swept rapsody really out of the picture?b
green sun prince of Mexico chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Yo! cool story! Its nice that someone is actually bothering to write some new whitewolf fanfiction. I honestly thought that the category was dead until you started posting about two months ago! about the formatting,try to upload your doccuments in HTML file-format instead of word document. this website does not work well with stories uploaded as word files. so in your word-processor,try to save your work in HTML file-format. hope that helps! Oh,BTW,will we meet any infernals like me in your fanfiction? You know,green sun princes? adios! bravo amigo! rapido,rapido! update please!
bien Canonizado chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
best chapter you've written so far! I'm going to print-out this chapter/the whole story once I buy some new ink for my printer and show it to my gaming friends! Also,thanks for the author's notes! Once last question though,will we meet any "true" Alchemical Exalted in the future of this story? thanks!
aaron jade falcon chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
now,this is interesting... will all our questions be answered by chapter five?
bien canonizado chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
good job emerald viper! the formatting for this chapter reads much better!
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
This is getting really good. I can't wait to see what the inevitable plot twist during the exchange is going to be, and even if there isn't one, it'll still be absolutely hilarious. Keep up the good work!
raven clearwater chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
dear author,can you please furnish us with a list of major and minor characters to make it easier for your readers to keep track of people,places,and events in your story. Please?
aaron of clan jade falcon chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Hi! My name is Aaron,this my second review for your story-series... a friend from the Philippines (Bien Canonizado) recommended that I give your fiction a try.

Again,like the input of the 1st reviewer,the only problem here is mostly formatting;spelling and grammatical errors.

Like your previous story shadow's bane,this fiction could use some polish,however at least the chapters are uploaded in the correct chronological order as dictated by site policy.

Since reading both God chaser and Alexander the great,a few story-related concerns:1). Firstly,can you please kindly explain to the dear readers the exact time-frame of the story in parallel with the primary "exalted" timeline?

Specifically,how many years has the scarlet empress been absent from the jade throne?

In the canonical exalted story-line as published by White Wolf,she's been gone five years. Have you advanced the timeline in your own custom universe?

You made some reference to this in the first story,but those were somewhat vague and perhaps you could kindly use this new story as an opportunity to expound on the specifics of your own custom game universe.

2). May I please kindly ask,is Lookshy still an independent city-state in this universe or has it been incorporated into the realm? This is a point of confusion for me and my friends who've read your story.

3). What is the current state of the Mask of Winters take-over of thorns? again,please kindly give us your readers a time-frame from which to work from.

Thanks! I hope you will find it in your busy schedule to address the concerns of a fan. God bless you!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »