Reviews for Letter's Between Uchiha and Soon To Be Uchiha
I usually don't review, but this fic was amazing! I loved the brother/sister relationship between Itachi and Sakura, and you also pointed out what could have been. Very funny, kudos to you!
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I absolutely love this! I love the subtle hints you put in there about Itachi's true intentions, and I smiled at each letter whenever they made fun of Sasuke (or Orochimaru, or any other character!) Great job with this! I love the idea, and you wrote it so well. :)
Haru chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Yay! Itachi!
Jiamora chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I loved it it ws funny
Lilac Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Dear Sakura,
OMGYOURMARRYINGMYBROTHEROMIGOSH!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love this! you did a great job! keep writing!
Tangible Orange Potato Muffin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
The exchange between Sakura and Itachi was just lovely. I enjoyed that entire bit.
Well written and nice job (: Keep writing!
Dina Sana chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love it
Hana no Hikari chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
the letter sending stuff was cute.
Itachi getting all softie and that while maintaining his sarcasm and pokerface-ness is absolutely amusing. :D
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Loved the summary, and the concept. So I couldn't resist checking it out. I seriously laughed all the way through. Brilliant. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was awesome! I love Itachi and Sakura's conversation, that was great! I lol'd when you started bagging out the characters, I swear there's a fanart that says the same stuff. Anyway, to sum up... Epic story, epic plot and epic everything else.
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
it's very nice ..
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Loved it! Don't like the fact Tachi dies, canon or not... Stupid Kishi needs to srsly fix that!

K-H