Reviews for Desert Snow
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I can't help but feel sorry for Hinata. No one believes in her abilities as a ninja, her female charms disrupts her relationships, and now she's been downgraded to Gaara's eye candy, not to mention lost her clothes (Temari was way out of line imo). I do hope she gets some recognition soon.

You might also want to cut down a bit on the stuttering - Hinata was never that bad.

Hopefully you'll update soon, it's got real potential
Anonyme chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
It's awsome you should definitly continue! :)

I think you managed to keep the characters decently in character, but changed their temperament just enough to make it cute, well cuter in this case since Gaara is already adorable and Hinata is already cute.

I just love this pairing, wish there would be more fanfiction about them. They're my favorite characters in Naruto, wish they'd get more screentime.
ValentineSin13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Very cute, you have their personalities down and its still humorous
ValentineSin13 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
This is cuute with some humor Please update when you can, i like this story alot

(also, personally i think Hinata would look cute in a lavender tunic and black thin leggings ; hehe )
The Cookie Eatin' Ninja chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I really like it! It's nice and I hope the next chapter comes out soon! Good luck!
callionope chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Oooh. This story is gooood! I hope ya update soon! This story is really good! You're great at describing hinata! Maaan, you're great!
angeles372 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
So far so good! I loved that you started Gaara of in a protective/concerned persona but with enough understanding of what they are trying to accomplish in the end. I wonder if there will be some love connection between Gaara and Hinata so early in the story? And what about Hinata's feelings for Naruto will those get in the way? So many questions are running through my head right now, it's ridiculous! But that just shows how much this story has me hooked! I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Kawaii! Plz post more fast I'm majorly in love with this story!
dominiquesb4 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I liked it. It showed that Hinata is stronger than everyone gives her credit for and there is hope for Gaara lol. Good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Keep updating please! XD
I LOVE it so far :)
Eleoopy chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Hey! New chapter! I like this one even though its a bit shorter. I like how gaara get jealous or protective of Hinata, soooo cute!

Can't wait for new chapter, hopefully not too long?
evil-x-love chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Awesome chapter ! Love your description of Hinata
lidianm chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
aw as sweet as ever keep up the good work the story is getting better with each chapter. and it was great from the beginning. thank you for updating the chapter was great hope to read more soon.
Shal96 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Continue this fic! Is awesome :D
evilsugarnazioverlord chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
This was great! Please update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »