Reviews for Loss and Pain
HyunlixwarriormlbWOF chapter 1 . 1/3
PARKINSON, YOUR COMING WITH ME, Parkinson you are so so dumb, the use of an unforgivable curse on a fellow human alone can gaurrante you a one way trip and a one way cell to Azkaban, by which I mean a life sentence, and on a pregnant person no less. Keep up with the good work, have a good day (night), and most of all stay pawsitive!
SugaryDrarry chapter 1 . 3/12/2022
A sequel plz?
wayzzzzz chapter 1 . 3/5/2022
...My heart breaks for Harrrry
Varneye chapter 1 . 1/15/2022
Ok
Eloome chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
I don't know if you will read my comment but I still wanted to write it. I just finished reading your story and I have tears in my eyes it was so beautiful ! This is the first time that I read a fanfiction in English (I'm French) and I do not regret. I really loved it !
I'm sad that Harry and Draco are no longer a couple. But we can understand Harry ... it's not an easy situation. So it was still the best solution for them to just be friends.

Thank you for writing this fanfiction it was really beautiful ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
I was never really one for Drarry but this was just awesome
Christiiana chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
whoa if this was an actual book in the store I am willing to buy this for all of the bucks that are in my wallet! maybe round 30 or 40 bucks bro
Darthtacocat chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
This is the most wonderful fanfiction I have ever read. I'm serious. The photo image is a work of art and The plot was intriguing. I cried when the baby died and was happy when it turned out that he lived. Thank you for this amazing story
LonePatr0nus chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Wtf is this?
Skywroe chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
I read the last bit weird and thought Harry was only 12 when he fell pregnant.

It was interesting.
Ohmyyyy chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
This work has a good premise but needs a lot of work. You told us instead of showing us important points in many scenes. This could serve as more of an outline than an actual story. I'd suggest taking an introduction to writing course to understand the mechanics of a short story. Also the baby being in the morgue and living was beyond unbelievable on top of the fact of the doctors doing nothing to resuscitate the baby.
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
ok so wait. i love this fanfiction but i just realized just now... where did the baby come out? where do he pushes it to come out?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016