Reviews for Jericho: A Road not Taken
camcat chapter 27 . 2/11
Just found your story- excellent! Thanks for sharing.
Bryan chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
This story is fantastic so far Im sorry I havent reviewed any chapters yet but I will go back and do so. Thank you for sharing.
JuliaBeth chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
Wonderful Story. I love how much research you put in to this. Great job!
JuliaBeth chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Aw! I always thought Jake and Heather were so cute. I hated how they just basically put her on a bus to propel the whole Jake/Emily ship.
JuliaBeth chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
You are my hero with how you keep all the characters going in the story. And have all their back stories tying in with each other's so intricately. I'm having a hard time keeping all my characters relevant and I'm dealing with way less! Off to read more.
JuliaBeth chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Are they going to build Faraday boxes?
JuliaBeth chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Sorry, I also post a review on chapter 6 before I realized I wasn't signed in. I never liked Grey, but I did feel sorry for him. I think he would have been a good mayor, maybe not as good as Johnston, but a good mayor if he had been Mayor before the attacks.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I also thought it was dumb that the storm shelter at the clinic was in such disrepair. What did they do with patients during tornados? I work in a hospital it a tornado prone area. You have to move patients when there is a warning, not just when one is imminent. If you wait until then and it hits, people are going to die. My point being that the clinic would have used that shelter multiple times per year. The one at town hall being in disrepair would have been more believable. Great story so far!
jag389 chapter 27 . 6/6/2014
this was an excellent story...well done. either you've done very involved research or you're familiar with the scenario but I am going to take some of your ideas regarding preparation and utilize them. thanks for that. also, I agree with you that this is how Jericho or at least its people should have been prepared. when I think about middle/small town America, its people should be self reliant. I look forward to the next part.
ClayScho chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
great finish to the book cant wait for more.
ClayScho chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
I love this story so far can't wait to read more, this is how the show should have been.
comedychik84 chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
I've read your entire story and, while it's been more than a year since you completed it, I wanted to thank you for writing it and tell you great work! This is how I'd hoped things would go for the Jericho residents :)
KatShannon chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
Oh! Everything was so lovely! I honestly have tears in my eyes! I am glad that we will have the next installment otherwise I would be so depressed that it was over! But it is not so I am so happy!
I said this a million times but it has to be said again: I absolutely love you fic and I believe that you are truly talented!
Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us!
Thaaaaaank Yooooou!
alicewiggles chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
hated Emily and Jake it was like they were trying to hard to hold on to the past
alicewiggles chapter 2 . 3/16/2013