Reviews for Clipped Wings
StyxxsOmega chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
OMG! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! I LOVED IT! It's fine that you were write more when you can.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
dude this just got majorly interesting i am looking forward to the next chapter
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This does not look good for them. Poor boys. :(
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
OMG! To be honest, I've forgotten about this story...but now I've reread it, and it's brilliant! I'm soooo glad you updated :) Don't give up on this wonderful story, please? And please update as soon as you can! :)
Can I request a pairing? Axz! I ship zangeal like nobody's business ;)
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Are you going to update soon?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
;)
surban75 chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Pretty neat idea so far, I look forward to see where you take it.
surban75 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Hmm, interesting. I'm curious about Cloud though.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
DUDE THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER but why the cliffhangers they are so mean you have to update soon .
HazzaTL3 chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
hmm getting interesting. can't wait for more..
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Very interesting story line. I look forward to more!
lana-445 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
I'm loving the plot line, poor guys arh hojo sucks
StyxxsOmega chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Wow. The three of them? Please write more when you can.
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I like Cliffhangers when I write them not when other people do :P. Nice chapter though.
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH YOU CAN'T END A CHAPTER LIKE THIS! THIS IS TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH! I NEED TO KNOW MORE, MORE, MORE! THis is too exciting EXCITING I'm breaking apart right now! How, how did you put all those three together?! How will these poor shadowstalkers do this? How will they manage concealing themselves? Angeal...he'd notice ANY of them! Sephiroth is no fool and Reno's a TURK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! And if they know too much they'd die...ugh...They just might fail this mission on purpose, but who knows what Hojo would do to them?! Besides...they have to...I could say that Cloud is somewhat in a gray area because he doesn't have personal connections to all those...but the others...hold on, will they interogate them as the Shadowstalkers or as themselves? That could either make matters better or worst...ooooooh, please update soon! *jumps around in excitement*
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »